Chapter 8

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 8╭──╯ . . . .

Wonyoung helped the boys push and slam the panels into the zombies with the other girls pushing the boys back. Wonyoung heaved as she glanced back to see Dae-su runnning toward them with the heavy door in his hands. He looked exhausted, but behind him tore Wonyoung's gaze off him. Behind his body were zombies running up to him.

"Dae-su! Watch out!" She yelled.

    Wonyoung caught Seo-jun's attention and followed her gaze before running up behind Dae-su as he yelled out. He set the door between the pack of zombies trying to attack them and called for help. Wonyoung and some of the girls pressed against the door. The zombies were too strong and coming from both sides, locking the sane ones in a small cage slowly getting crushed.

    "Push!" Cheong-san encouraged.

    The boys pushed until they were at a door and let I-sak get to the doors first. She jiggled on the door as best as she could.

    "Its locked. We gotta go somewhere else!" I-sak yelled to the others disappointment. They continued to push with all their might.

    "Theres nowhere to go! We're surrounded!" Dae-su yelled back. Seo-jun and Wonyoung pushed as hard as they could beside him.

    "Its locked! Didnt you hear me?" I-sak repeated, tiredly.

    "What now?" Wu-jin asked.

    "Try to open it!" Na-yeon whined.

    "Cant you see its locked?" I-sak yelled at her.

    Wonyoung was huffing loudly. Her sides heaved as she continued to try to push the door. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest, pumping the adrenaline quicker and quicker. She fell to the ground from the blood and wet floor as her hair dripped.

    "Wonyoung!" Seo-jun yelled. Her hooked her albow and pulled her up as qucikly as he coulfd. She glasnced around to see On-jo with a hose looking thing, trying to break open the locks with the metal spout. She managed to break open the lcok as more and more zombies piled on each other.

    "Above you!" Na-yeon called out to the boys.

    "Hey, its climbing over!" Gyeong-su yelled. Over the panels a zombie was climbing over the zombies on ground level trying to push them back. She seethed her teeth, but Cheong-san slammed the panel into her face, sending glass flying everywhere.