Chapter 7

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

. . . . ╰──╮Episode 7╭──╯ . . . .

"Is this...what?" Gyeong-su and everyone turned to them in the middle. Wonyoung watched as he didnt search, he knew exactly where the bite mark was, showing that he knew he had it.

"What is it?" Woo-jin asked.

"I wasn't bitten." Coach Kang muttered.

"He said he wasn't bitten." Gyeong-su said, scared.

"No, no. I...I wasn't bit." He said as he frantically tried to pull his sleeve down.

"Thats a bite mark, Coach Kang." Wonyoung said, scared to get up.

"I said it wasn't. Don't talk back to me. Okay?" He said, covering his arm.

"It really looks like you were bitten." Jim-in agreed.

"I wasn't!" He screamed. "How many times do i have to tell you!"

"Why are you hiding it, then? Just show us." On-jo said, beside Jim-in, behind Coach Hang. He twisted to the side so he could see both Jim-in and on-jo and on the other side Wonyoung.

"You have to go." Wonyoung said, picking herself up.

"What?" He asked.

"None of us in here want to get bit and if you get out now we wont be bit when you're a zombie." She said.

"You want me to go out there?" He pointed to the wall connected with the hallway. "After all i did to get here? You want me to go back out?" He said as he smiled through his pure shock.

   "You were bitten though." Wonyoung said, scared at how he looked at her. "Please, get out. We want to live." Wonyoung said as tears started forming in her eyes, imagining how bad this must be on his part but she wanted to survive.

   "Leave ple-"

   You cocksucker!" He screamed at her. A moment later he was flung across the classroom by a fist to the face. Coach Kang slid across the floor as Gwi-nam grabbed him by the hair and dragged him to the middle, punching in his face. Everyone was screaming as the boys starting trying to grab Gwi-nam off.

   "What the fuck did you say to my girlfriend?! You fucking piece of shit!" Gwi-nam yelled, his knuckles were splattered from Coach Kang's nose bleeding profusely. Wonyoung cupped her mouth and her nose as Gwi-nam beat him over and over.