Chapter 18

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 19╭──╯ . . . .

"They'll be at the front on the cabinet." Gwi-nam quietly said. Cheong-san nodded and was the first with Su-hyeok following behind and Wonyoung behind him. They passed through the rows of the teachers desks to the front as quickly as possible.

    Cheong-san suddenly made a stop, making the three behind him almost bump into each other.

    "What the fuck? Go." Gwi-nam grumbled angrily. Cheong-san and the others were quiet as they listened to the quiet room have thumping downs of something being crushed and a bit of grunting.

    "Whats that sound?" Su-hyeok asked.

    "I don't know. Lets go see." Cheong-san said. He turned around and Su-hyeok crawled over the scattered papers. There was only enough room for two of the crawlers, so Wonyoung stood up and placed a hand on Cheong-san's back to look over him. Gwi-nam haunched over and looked from under Wonyoung in the back, holding onto her unstapled knee incase she fell.

    He was floored.

    A girl was crushing phones with a walkie talkie. The crushed phones were all over the floor and table. Most of them had giant cracks all over the screen and had dents from where she hit them. She, herself, had bloody bite marks all over her body. Some on her legs, arms, shirt. It looked like she had multiple zombies on her that were eating at her, but she wasnt a zombie.

    "Fucking die." She said as she pulled the walkie talkie over her head and smashed it down on the phones. Wonyoung looked at her and noticed the zombies were completely ignoring her.

    Su-hyeok and Cheong-san carefully and quietly sat back up, all of their eyebrows knitted together in confusion except Gwi-nam who just looked shocked. Wonyoung glanced over Su-hyeok's shoulder at the girl again. She had so many questions whirling through her head at the moment.

    "What is it?" Su-hyeok asked. Wonyoung was still looking at her as she suddenly stopped and cricked her neck to the side with the sounds of the all too familiar bone cracking.

    "She was bitten." Wonyoung said, putting her hand on Gwi-nam's shoulder.

    She suddenly stood up. Gwi-nam grabbed Wonyoung's shirt and pulled her down beside him. She was groaning and breathing heavily as she pulled herself up. She looked weak and dizzy from the way her head hung. Wonyoung clapped her hand over her mouth as she saw the girl twitching and slammed the walkie talkie on her finger, very clearly breaking it, but she had no sense of pain or emotion.