Chapter 14

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 15╭──╯ . . . .

        Na-yeon walked toward Gyeong-su, but then paused. She glanced over at the window to all the poeple looking at her with expecting looks. Most of them crouched down a bit as if they were going to disappear by moving an inch down.

    She looked down and stuck her hand in the pocket of her skirt. She kept her hand in her pocket as she made her way over to Gyeong-su who didnt even want to look at her.

    "Shes doing it. Holy shit. Shes really doing it." Dae-su quietly said. Wonyoung glanced oer at him.

She puased by Gyeong-su in his desk and stood there. She opened her mouth and began to talk to him. Everyone thought she was actually apologizing to him when she was talking, but Gyeong-su looked away from her. He then turned his head to her.

"Woah, yo. Theyre talking. Thats good, right?" Dae-su smiled like a giddy boy.

They talked for a bit before Na-yeon walked up to him and bent down. She grabbed his hand and looked at it closer to her face. Now Wonyoung knew something was wrong. She didnt like him touching her stuff, so why would she touch him voluntarily.

"Oh, shit. Shes touching him." Dae-su laughed with Su-hyeok. Wonyoung glanced back to Gwi-nam who glanced down when he noticed her. He raised an eyebrow at her as she stared up at him. She gave a soft smile and turned back around to the window.

    "Shes not going to do it. Na-yeon hates Gyeong-su and she has too much pride." Wonyoung told them. Jim-in, Wu-jin and a few of the others glanced at her. She met a few of their eyes before turning back to them.

Nam-ra suddenly came to her side beside her and grabbed on Wonyoung's hand. Wonyoung squeezed her hand in her own.

"Well, thats pretty bold of her." Jim-in commented.

Na-yeon pulled a small rag out of her skirt and she began to run it over Gyeong-su's cut on his hand. Now she was being nice and trying to treat his wound? Wonyoung tensed up when she felt Nam-ra stop.

"Somethings wrong." Nam-ra very quietly whispered. Wonyoung was the only person to hear it besides Gwi-nam. Wonyoung glanced at her and nodded.