Chapter 29

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

. . . . ╰──╮Episode 29╭──╯ . . . .

Gwi-nam immedaitely felt a threatening chill rush up his spine, paling his skin. His face dropped as he followed the invisible trail upwards to the balcony over the flight of stairs. Through the white and wooden railing, Wonyoung was trying to help the other students and carry her weight. her arms were dangling through the railing, her body crouched, her entire body curled over and sweating with panic. Gwi-nam heard the panicked voices call her name out, and now that he saw her he could see something was wrong with her.

Eun-ji was grinning ear to ear, her eyes only holding depths of hatred and a longing revenge. Gwi-nam stood frozen for a moment, trying to wrap his head around the fact she was alive. How the zombies were ignoring her, trampling over one another and clawing at the tarp.

Beside his frozen body, Su-hyeok was shoved into him. Gwi-nam stumbled off to the side, throwing his head over to see Su-hyeok beating a rabid female zombie and kicking her back down the stairs. She disappeared under the tarp. There was fighting everywhere around him forcing him to dodge zombies and his own group.

His eyes couldnt falter from the zombie clutched by the collar. Eun-ji's arm held the mangled, horrifying zombie in her clasp as if she weighed nothing. She was grinning as she was swimming with bliss in Gwi-nam's expression locked onto her. His puzzled, horrifyed, and shocked expression was clearly trying to reason with the sight before his eyes. Eun-ji felt superior seeing that she was the cause of this expression. His grin, laughing, torturous smirk was wiped off his face, and for the first time she could see that fear in his eyes.

She whipped her arm, shoving the flapping tarp away from her face, the zombie in her grip clopped its red, torn mouth in a desperate manner. Eun-ji grinned, her red lips stretching wide and the corners high. The four were frozen in place, the zombie's all gone and shoved down with force.

In this stunned faze, everyone were struggling to hold this tarp up, letting the zombie's slip through the cracks. Many of them rushed up the stairs with burning desire. Wonyoung's hazed eyes were trying their best to make up these faces of her group and the zombies. The mossy green uniforms were mixing together, red splattering on the walls with limbs tangling and crossing paths. Her heart thundered in her chest, banging and slamming into her ribs. Her head was throbbing to her rapid pulse. Her body was so, so hot. Her mouth dry, pleading for hydration.