Chapter 9

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 9╭──╯ . . . .

        I-sak looked around with her skin paling by the second. Her red eyes swept around the classroom until they fell on On-jo. Seo-jun placed a hand protectfully over Wonyoung and slowly made his way into a crouch on her feet.

    "On-jo..." I-sak weakly called out. Everyone could hear the vulnerability in her thin voice.

    "I-sak..." On-jo said with her realization of her friend turning. They both began to walk toward each other in the classroom, only a few feet away from Wonyoung and Seo-jun. Wonyoung's eyes switched over to Leeseok, who was on his feet too, looking down at his terrible looking sister.

    The friends connected hands. "No, right?" I-sak mumbled out. "Im not, right?" She repeated. On-jo's eyes began to water as she nodded and pulled her best friend into a hug. They broke away at I-sak's continuous denial of what was happening.

    "Im not one of them." I-sak assured, but they all knew this was a lie. Wonyoung patted Seo-jun's leg, telling him to help her get up. She wanted to at least give her friend a proper goodbye. She didnt want I-sak to go with out knowing she meant something to her.

    The piercing pain was awful as he pulled her up. She kept her leg extended and used her twisted ankle to get up. She looked up to see I-sak and On-jo looking at her. Wonyoung tried to smile through the tears and threw her arms around I-sak's neck and pulled her into a deep and meaningful hug.

    "Thank you for being so good to me, I-sak." She mumbled into her icy skin. I-sak hugged her waist before Wonyoung pulled off with a tear skimming past her cheek onto her chest.

    "Thank you, Wonyoung..." She said, tears already in her own eyes.

    "What're you doing?" Na-yeon yelled, grabbing Wonyoung's wrist and pulling her away form the two girls. Wonyoung tried her best to hop over to the way Na-yeon pulled on her, but lost balance. Cheong-san bent under Wonyoung and helped keep her up, with both of their arms in each others elbows. "Get her out of here right now!"

    The zombies against the windows threw their bloody hands on the windows, smearing red on the clear glass. The others whipped around at the commotion. Wonyoung felt Na-yeon step closer to her and hold her arm. Dae-su jumped up and secured the chairs.