Chapter 6

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

. . . . ╰──╮Episode 6╭──╯ . . . .

Time passed for a long while before Wonyoung nodded. Gwi-nam took her hand in his and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he led her to the door Gyeong-su was holding.

"Take a break. Ill watch it for a while." He basically told him to go away so he could get some privacy with Wonyoung.

"Thanks." Gyeong-su thanked him before running to the window to inspect the outside with Su-hyeok, Cheong-san, Seojun and Jihoon. He looked around with that tired, dangerous expression that scared Wonyoung.

"What is it?" She asked, her voice trembling a bit as she avoided eye contact and looked down at Gwi-nam's lower torso. He leaned against the door with his hand connected with the door handle, keeping it closed.

"Don't ever try to do what you did back there again." He said, lowering his voice, trying to make sure no one was watching them. Not even Leeseok noticed. He was too focused on looking out to the field filled with zombies.

"I know, i shouldn't have. Im sorry i just don't want us to get kicked out." She held her head down. Gwi-nam furrowed his eyebrows as he lifted her chin up to face him.

"Why do you think that?" He asked, lowering his voice and leaning closer to her face. His expression was so terrifying with the added blood splatters on his cheek.

"They will throw you out without a doubt if you cause too many fights. I know so. The guys in this class dont tolerate fighting." She said, scared for his wellbeing.

"If they try that on me ill kill their asses. They know I'm too much of an ally to push me out. If anything ill kick their asses out." He threatened, his blood boiling a bit from the lack of confidence she had in him right now. "For gods sake, you out of everyone should know that. Ill make sure i climb to the top in ranking to the point they'll never even have the thought to kick me out."

"Gwi-nam-"

"Enough, Wonyoung. You're the only reason I'm out here fighting and teaming up with these fucking morons. You know they're going to drag Seojun, Jihoon and i down with their slow ass bodies. Im here for you, and only you because i want more eyes on you. I love you too much to let you out of my sight, you know that don't you?" He said to her.

Wonyoung knew they were in love, undeniably. If she had to pick someone in her life to survive the zombie apocalypse with she would always pick her boyfriend. He was so protective of her she never felt unsafe with him, besides this situation. She knew he loved her more than anything else and she was the only thing he was fighting for.