Chapter 4

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 4╭──╯ . . . .

     "WONYOUNGGGG!!!!"

     Gwi-nam froze when he heard her scream. He saw her running away from him as a girl zombie crawled after her. She yelped as she slipped and was sent into the table next to her, hitting her head and flopping back.

   "Fuck!" He screamed as he grabbed a chair and slid it on the floor, slamming it into the girl zombie. He ran up behind her, slipping and grabbed her by the neck. He flopped the zombie on her back and grabbed the chair and swung it down on her head. The zombie screamed with each and every hit until it went limp.

   Behind him Wonyoung was getting up. Her eyes were dazed as she tried getting up. Gwi-nam helped her up.

   "Are you okay? Have you gotten bitten?" He asked. She shook her head. Good. He grabbed her hand and slipped and slid their way down to the window. He watched On-ju and Cheong-san, from Wonyoung's class, climb through a window. He slammed every zombie in his way to the side.

   "I'll be there in a second. Stay by the window." He instructed her and grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up. She slipped and rolled on the table but got to the window. She looked down at Gwi-nam. He was across the cafeteria now, grabbing two guys. It was Seojun and Jihoon. She was relieved to see they were okay.

    "Go Wonyoung!" He screamed to her, seeing she wasn't jumping over and zombies were crowding around the table. She let out a painful sob before climbing through the narrow window and falling on her ass in the alleyways sand.

   "Wonyoung!" She turned her head to see On-jo with Cheong-san. A zombie was eating someone near by the alleyway they were going to go through, and on the opposite side was a boy getting eaten by another boy.

    "Come on hurry." Cheong-san grabbed Wonyoung's arm. He helped her up and began running with her. She pulled back.

    "No! Gwi-nam and his friends are coming through. They're going to help us." She said and watched as Jihoon's face and leg popped out of the narrow window. He fell to the ground. Wonyoung ran over to his side to make sure he didn't get hurt at all falling. He didn't and found a baseball bat propped on the garbage can.

   "Watch out." Someone said. Out of the window came toppling down Seojun. He landed on his feet but stumbled back and landed on his ass. He groaned and rubbed his behind.

   "Its coming!" She pointed to the zombie that was running straight forward toward them that had been eating the boy. It was running straight for Seojun when Jihoon swung his bat into the zombies head.