Chaapter 27

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 27╭──╯ . . . .

Nam-ra's head turned toward the still, red velvet curtains. Everything was still besides Nam-ra, which brought in Wonyoung's attention. She was eyeing Nam-ra, causing Gwi-nam to catch her glimmering features fixated on something other than him.

"What is it?" He asked, sitting up a bit, clutching onto his sore stomach. He squeezed her hand, but she didn't respond and just kept her eyes on the couple now standing up and walking across the classroom towards the curtains.

"I heard something strange." She said to Su-hyeok, sriding with hm following behind her, comlpetely oblivious. Every one else in the classrom started up and stood a bit away from her ominous aura around her. She was starikng out to the curtains.

"What if shes finally turning?" Hyo-ryung asked to On-jo.

Wonyoung started to shift forward to let her curiousity get the better of her. She sat at the edge of the wooden table, ut Gwi-nam wrapped a hand around her waist. He scooted up to the edge of the table beside her. He was looking over at Nam-ra with a n analytical look to him.

"Dont go yet. Lets just stay back here for now." He said, looking at her again. He saw the defiant look on her face and blinked. Sometimes he really wondered how he could be with someone as intrigued as she was... almost the complete opposite of himself. How was she so different?

    He sighed to himself and rolled his neck, letting Wonyoung know she won. This wasnt very often, but this sign of defeat allowed her to pull him along behind her like a ball on a chain. She tried to hurry, but he shuffled his weighted feet slowly.

    "Someone in puking." Nam-ra said, reporting the sounds she heard from the distance. Wonyoung and Gwi-named reached the group all paying close attention to Nam-ra. She seemed to be focusing on the red curtains as she listened in intently. "It stopped."

"What is she talking about?" Wonyoung asked, confused along with her other classmates. Gwi-nam just sighed and positioned himself directly behind Wonyoung. Suddenly, the zombie under the piano began squirming around and pressing some of the notes, adding to the eerie feel of the room heavily sitting upon the group.

    "Stop that. Youre scaring me..." Hyo-ryung mumbled with Lee-seok standing shoulder to shoulder beside her. Nam-ra and Su-hyeok turned thier ways to Hyo-ryung, the girl who spoke up.

    "Dont you hear it?" Nam-ra asked, her angular eyes scanning across the confused girls and boys.

    "What are you talking about?" Hyo-ryung asked. Nam-ra simply stayed quiet as she continued to stare down Hyo-ryung as if she said something aggravating. Wonyoung and the others glanced between the two, trying to figure out the strange tension.