Chapter 11

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 11╭──╯ . . . .

"Ms. Park. Hyeon-ju's hands were cold too. So were I-sak's. What if all of this started with Hyeon-ju?" On-jo pointed out.

"She went to the hospital." Hyo-ryung said.

"What if it spread in there as well?" Joon-young speculated.

"Maybe thats why no ones coming." Hyo-ryung said.

"So the virus is spreading beyond here to the entire city?" Wonyoung asked. The entire class let the realization sink if from Wonyoung's words. No one was coming because they were all either hiding or infected.

"Wait. They still work, right?" Joon-young pointed tot he computer in the middle of the class. He hopped over to the computer Gwi-nam was sitting in front of while he had Wonyoung's leg in his lap.

He shifted away from the crowding group with Wonyoung. She looked past all the group at the swinging rope they used to get down here and wondered why it was swinging so much f none of the trees in the distance were swinging like that. Gwi-nam looked up as he caught her eyebrows knitted together and looking at something in the distance while Joon-young went on the computer.

"Whats wrong? Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Its not windy, right?" She asked. He was confused by the sudden question.

"Why the fuck does the weather matter?" He asked, giving her a judgmental face. The group behind them turned on the computer and logged in. They were bickering on what site to go on. Nam-ra and Gyeong-su noticed the clanking metal on the window. Gyeong-su turned around, confused.

"I think theres something on the rope, Gwi. Was there anyone else with you?" Wonyoung asked.

"No." He mumbled out and ties the white undershirt shirt he found on the shelves full of books and papers around her knee and started to stand up.

"1700 messages? Theres gotta be something wrong." Dae-su said loudly, catching the attention of Wonyoung and her boyfriend.

"Strange." Joon-yeong said. They both looked at a video of a car accident with police officers turning on the ground and by standers watching.