Bad Moon Rising

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story also called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

Damon: Thanks for coming, Ric. Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?

Alaric: Elena mentioned you needed my help.

Stefan: Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family.

Alaric: Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwood's?

Damon: Well, you wouldn't. But your dead, not-dead vampire wife might.

Elena: Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together.

Stefan: You said that she had spent years researching this town.

Alaric: Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction.

Damon: Like that amazing vampire story.

Elena: Aside from vampires, what else?

Alaric: The lycanthrope.

Elena: Wait, like werewolves?

Damon: No way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney.

Stefan: Is it?

Damon: I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some odd years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?

Alaric: Why do you suspect the Lockwoods?

Damon: Because vervain didn't affect the mayor at Founders' Day but the Gilbert device did and it affected his son Tyler.

Stefan: And at the school carnival his uncle Mason exhibited inhuman behavior when he fought with one of the carnival's workers.

Stefan: It suggests it's some sort of a supernatural entity.

Elena: We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure it out what it is.

Alaric: Well, all her things are still at Duke. I mean her office is still there. She's technically still missing.

Damon: So can we get access to it?

Damon: Ric, we need to know what we are dealing with. If this wolfman thing is true, I've seen enough movies to know it's not good.

Damon: It means Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney and that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney junior, which means Bella Lugosi, meaning me, is totally screwed.

Luna walks into the living room and all eyes were on her.

Luna: What are you guys talking about?

Damon: Nothing to concern you, little moon.

Damon said. He gave her a quick peck on her cheek and left. Luna walks over to Stefan.

Luna: Are you two hiding stuff from me?

Stefan: It's just stuff you shouldn't worry about.

Luna: So I would get worried if I knew about them?

Stefan: Why don't we go out? Just me and you and maybe even Elena (turns his head to look at Elena)?

Elena: Sure, I'd love to.