Klaus

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story also called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

Alaric's Residence

Klaus/Alaric is at the door with Maddox. Katherine is making coffee.

Maddox: I'll be back as soon as I can.

Klaus/Alaric: Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get.

Maddox leaves. Klaus/Alaric closes the door.

Katherine: Where is he going?

She holds out her coffee for Klaus.

Klaus/Alaric: To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do.

Katherine: Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?

Klaus/Alaric: Well, the full moon is almost upon us.

He puts the moonstone on the table.

Klaus/Alaric: I've killed the witch, I have the moonstone, and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse.

Katherine: And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you.

Klaus/Alaric: Because I have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger.

Katherine: I didn't realize that was a requirement.

Klaus/Alaric: Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you were.

Katherine: She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt.

Klaus/Alaric: And that's exactly what I'm counting on.

He compels her.

Klaus/Alaric: You can't leave until I tell you to.

Klaus/Alaric walks into the bedroom and sees Luna painting on the floor. He closes the door.

Klaus/Alaric: Hello, love. Where did you get those?

Luna: I hang out here a lot. Ric bought me these so I wouldn't get bored when he babysits me.

Klaus/Alaric sits on the floor.

Klaus/Alaric: You like to paint?

Luna: Uh-huh. (She looks up at him.) Elijah says that you do, too.

Klaus/Alaric: I do. Very much.

Luna: Me too. (She continues to paint.)

Suddenly she looks up at him, again and noticed that he was smiling.

Luna: You want to paint with me?

Klaus/Alaric: I would love to, but we will have to leave that for another time. I got some stuff to do.

He stands up.

Klaus/Alaric: Alright, love. Now have fun and behave.

He leaves.