Rose

Lockwood Mansion

Elena is in the parking lot with Luna. She's on the phone with Jeremy.

Elena: Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Yeah, you can drive her home. I'm just gonna send Luna home and go straight to bed. Okay.

She hangs up the phone.

Luna: I'm tired.

Elena: I will take you home. It's not that far. Hang on, sweetie.

Suddenly Luna hears something.

Luna: Elena?

Elena: Yeah? What is it?

A masked man comes up behind her, covers her mouth and soon she falls unconscious. Luna watches in terror while the man makes his way towards her, after slowly putting Elena on the floor. Her body was frozen in fear. He lowered his upper body so he can be face to face with her.

The man: Now, I don't want to do the same thing to you so don't try to fight me. You can't get away from me. You understand.

Her eyes were filled with tears but she nodded. The man picked Elena up over his shoulder and with the other hand, he grabbed Luna's wrist and dragged her to his car.

Outside Mystic Fall

In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses.

Trevor: Where is she?

Man: In the trunk, I did exactly what you said. But I had a small problem.

Trevor: What is it?

Man: She wasn't alone. A kid was with her. I had to take her too.

Trevor: It's fine. I will deal with the kid later.

The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Elena is in it, unconscious. Luna was backed up in the corner, hugging her knees to her chest, tightly. Looking afraid. He takes Elena and puts her in the SUV trunk. The man goes back for Luna.

The man: Come, kid.

He reaches his hand towards her but she shakes her head.

The man: Don't make this hard now. Come.

Luna: I'm scared.

She whispers. Trevor joins them.

Trevor: What's the problem? Why is it taking so long?

The man: She says she is scared and won't move.

Trevor: It's fine. I will deal with her. Thank you for your help.

Man: Is there anything else?

Trevor: One more thing. Come closer, please.

The man gets closer.

Trevor: Closer.

The man gets closer. Trevor takes him, bites him, drinks his blood and then throws him on the floor and he leaves. The man is dead. Luna's eyes widened in horror.

Trevor: Now kid, will you move?

He smirked wickedly. Seeing that the girl had completely frozen, he grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him.

Trevor: Don't make this hard.

Moments later...

The SUV is parking in the driveway. Trevor is carrying Elena over his shoulder, who is waking up and with the other hand, he had grabbed Luna's wrist and dragged her towards the house.