Summer begins

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story also called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

After finding out that Damon was okay, Luna felt so much better. Even though she desired to be near her uncle right now, she knew that Stefan had made a deal with Klaus to save Damon. A deal that included her and she did not question it once.

They have been staying in a hotel for a couple of days now. Of course, Stefan wanted to be the one to stay with Luna but Klaus insisted for her to stay with him. Stefan did not like this one bit. But he had understood that Klaus cared about Luna by now and he knew she was safe with him alone and Luna did not really mind. She got herself an art partner. Klaus had bought her everything she desired. Which were mostly art supplies.

Luna was alone in the hotel room, drawing on top of the king-sized bed. Of course, Klaus had to pick a fancy room for himself.

Klaus and Stefan left her alone during the day, while they were in search of werewolves. They did not wish to bring her into any danger.

Klaus came back to his bedroom at night, but he was alone.

Luna: Where is uncle Stefan?

Klaus: He went to his room. He said he needed a shower and will come to say goodnight to you after.

Klaus sat next to her in the bed and looked down at her sketchbook.

Klaus: That's lovely. You're getting so much better.

 You're getting so much better

Luna: Thanks to you.

Klaus: This ain't just my training. Most of it is you. You are talented.

Luna smiled. Klaus picked up her sketchbook and began to look through the pages.

 Klaus picked up her sketchbook and began to look through the pages