ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi everyone! Here are a few announcements we have to make for the members of WCWRC. This is especially for those who aren't on our WhatsApp group page.

• We'll be making a customized T-shirt in our various countries, but the design will be the same. Pictures of the design and colour will be uploaded once we all reach a concession. Please, let everyone make an input concerning it.

• Everyone is to state the genres their books fall under so we can put it up. This is to enable a neatness of all our works and so that subsequent readers will know the books to go for based on their preferences.
Some members have informed us of the genres their books fall under, so we await that of others.

• We'll be making an Anthology from stories and poems that we would all submit and the theme is End Times.

• Our next prayer meeting is on the 27th of February, 2022 and it shall be led by Babymajesty2002

• We'll be having a debate and the topic is The Church and Femininity: Should Christians support Femininity?
It'll hold on the 27th of February, after our prayer meeting.

More debate topics are welcome. The ones we have so far are:

- Should Christians practice self love?

- What is Christianity? (this is because we are beginning to confuse Christianity with what it's not).

Thank you! 😊❤