A new list for the weekly short stories. (please read till the end)

Hello everyone. Once again, we are back this year with our weekly short stories. I hope you are all excited about this? 😉😏

Without much ado, let us dive straight into the instructions and the weekly pairing. Everyone should please read carefully, every line is important.

Here are a few instructions and guidelines for arranging your stories and for timely submission.

*First off, kindly note that your story word count should be between the minimum of 1,000 words and a maximum of 3000 words.

*You and your partner must agree on a topic that you will both right. You can also collaborate and write part 1 and part 2, but however you choose to do it, your stories must be centred on a topic.

*Make sure your story is coherent and well-edited.... Remember that we shall be publishing them and we cannot afford to publish and unedited story.

*Make sure to arrange your story in the sequence of the short stories of the week. Please🙏 carefully take a look at the already published short stories to know the format.

This includes;
Story title.

• The ©️ icon followed by your name ©2023 by kyeng Aquila
• And the Brought to you by the Christian writers and readers club

Your social media handles, contacts and an optional author's note comes at the end of your story. Please note that no one will arrange your story for you, we shall publish it as you send it to us. All stories must be forwarded to Faith or Aquila for publication on our social media handles.

You guys have been supportive all this while by doing what we ask of you and It has reduced our stress. So please 🙏, let us all put in more effort and grow together.

*Please make sure to submit your stories on time.

Looking at the pairings below, you will notice that there are dates beside them, carefully take note of these dates to avoid late submission and the strikes that comes with it. It is the date you are expected to submit your stories.
The date for the first submission would be in a fortnight to give the first people on the list a little time to prepare. Everyone else should please start planning for their stories now with their partner.

The pairings

Praise Chidinma and Julianna, week1, February 19th.

Christine and Peace, week 2, February 26th.

Faith and Priscilla, week 3, March 5th.

Sil16 and Janet, week 4, March 12th.

Hadassa and Taiwolillyz, week 5, March 19th.

Kehinde and Dilenu, week 6, March 26th.

Aquila and Flora, week 7, April 2nd.

Praise Godwill and Gloria, week 8, April 9th.

Josephine and Lolade Yompous, week 9, April 16th.

Bukky and Prudence, week 10, April 23rd.

NB: please take note of the rules and your dates... God bless you as you do..

Much love 💕💞 CWRC