Rotation Guidelines!

Hello everyone and welcome back from the break. I believe we all came ready to put more effort into our activities.

Here are the guidelines for our review, please read carefully and feel free to ask questions when you don't understand.

1. All the writers are required to read Ten chapters of their partner's book in this monthly review. One question you might be asking is,

"my new book is not up to ten chapters yet, but I would like it to be reviewed, how may I do this?"

Answer: Don't worry, we have made a provision for that. If you have a new book that is not up to ten chapters and you would like it to be reviewed, your partner will read all the chapters in that new book and complete it with any of your old books: but he or she will only write a review of the new book.

Second Question. "I have written just one book and it is not up to 10 chapters and I would like it to be reviewed, what do I do?"

A. That is no problem. If You have written just one book that is not up to ten chapters, anybody who is willing or a designated admin will be paired with you and you both will read and review equal chapters of the ones you have written down. This means that if you have only written five chapters, that is when you and your partner will review each other's books.

2. This one is for the readers. To all the readers in this club, let us start by appreciating you all for your contributions to this club. Here are your guidelines. Now, your own is a little different 😉😊.

Because there are only twelve months in a year, a few readers, and we would like to circulate our books to the readers as much as we can before the year runs over, we shall be designating one book monthly for our dear readers. The readers are to read eight chapters of the book, Please note that you can read more than that but nothing less, and drop a little review on it, mostly pointing out what you enjoy about the books as a reader and what you think the author should change in the book or story. Please feel free to ask any questions for clarification.

3. This is both for writers and readers alike. You have seen how many chapters you will read monthly, now let's go to how smoothly this review can be carried out to avoid your partner worrying about you and the admins coming after you. These guidelines will make our job easier for all of us.

As a reader and writer, I want to believe that you read more than two books in a month. If yes, then we should indeed have no problem or become too busy to review a few chapters of our fellow member's books, don't you agree? So this is what we shall do.

Please note that within the first half of the month, you must have read, voted, and commented on at least half of your partner's book. Surely you can read eight chapters in two weeks? Failure to do this, your partner under obligation to report you and not complete the second half of your book. And if you are being reported, your strike will be to complete your partner's book and write the review. Failure to do this before the end of the month, there would be in no second chance for you, and you will be removed from the club because you have shown us that you are not interested in contributing to the lives of your fellow authors.

But let's say that some unforeseen circumstances prevent you from doing your review, please note that you have to try by all means to reach out to the admins so that we would be aware of the justifiable situation and know how to remedy it. We are all humans in this group and we know that situations beyond our control might abruptly arise. But note that if you do not, at least, make an effort to reach out to the admins, you are liable to face the consequences of your actions.

Secondly, the second half of our reviews must be completed on or before the 30th of each month except February's which must be done on the 27th, prompt. A new review section would be put up before the end of each month so we expect that by then, everybody should be done with their reviews. Please note that failure to complete your review with no justification will give you a straight ticket out of the club. Don't worry, we shall be dropping constant reminders so that you won't forget.

But these are all guidelines in case we become too busy... Of course, if you can complete your review on the first week of the month, that would be wonderful.

So these are the new guidelines for our review, please feel free to object to anything you don't agree with, ask questions for clarifications, and let us know if you understand clearly, and promise to abide by the guidelines.

God bless you all and may He help and strengthen us as we carry out these reviews and contribute to each other's lives. Iron sharpeneth iron and that's what we are here to do for each other, and may God bless us as we grow together plus, let's all endeavor to attend monthly prayers, it is mandatory.

Our first rotation of the year is coming right up! Take care and stay tuned.