ROTATION 16

Hello everyone and welcome to our first rotation of the year 2023! It is a privilege to see you this year and we give all the glory to God.

Please if you have not read the review guidelines in the previous chapter, go back and do so. This new year comes with many new developments and our wish is that everyone should be the betterment of who they were last year when it comes to club activities.

We have our end-of-the-month prayer on sunday the 29th of January at 4 pm. Please these prayer sessions are mandatory hence no absence will be tolerated. It is our first prayer together as a club for the year 2023, missing it speaks volumes. We understand our various busy schedules, but we believe that priority should be given to some things and prayers is one of them.

This review session ends on the 26th of February 2023. Please make sure to complete your task before or on the deal day.

Review instructions

The rules are simple;
• Follow your partner if you haven't done that yet

• Writers read ten chapters of your partner's book and drop at least one inline comment. We verify everything.

•Readers, read eight chapters of your assigned book and drop at least one inline comment per chapter.

For example, I can't believe she said that. #WCWRC.

• No bullying or fighting.

Note Constructive and not lengthy reviews, please!

To help you do a constructive review, we propose the following points;

> What do you think about the title?

> What do you think about the book cover?

> What do you think about the blurb or story description?

> What do you think about the plot?

> What can you say about the characters?

> What can you say about grammar, vocabulary, and punctuation?

> How much did you enjoy the story?

Pairings

JF_Abraham: Basic christian apologetics & Jesus-girl: Hope of the hopeless

yompous: Far away from home & Oracle__21: Desolation

dilenu: Helplessly bound& Taiwolillyz: Fate of a survivor

PriscillaYiadom4:My Prayer book of prayer and devotion & ancientwritergirl: Awaiting her Beau

EzealaChristine: Untill grace & queenFaithofficial: Right on time.

Blue_Beeria: The rehabilitation & PeculiarPraise: The sword and the key

Aqui-pretty: Greener pastures & Penjewel: Help my unbelieve

Readers

Godscrazybbg_9 Read and review  Awaiting her Beau by ancientwritergirl 

AnaMettle Read and review Helplessly Bound by dilenu 

Built_by_God Read and review  Help my unbelieve by Penjewel 

Remember to be intentional in your service to God this year. We love you ❤️ but Jesus loves ❤️  you most.

See you next month!👋👍🙏🤝