ROTATION 10

Hello WCWRC! This is a new day the lord has made so rejoice and be glad in it. We thank the alright God for taking us through the last rotation successfully and we pray for more grace to be consistent, intentional, and disciplined.

We will like to use this medium to remind us of some of our major projects. As we all know, we have the magazine that we have planned to publish before the year comes to an end. To this effect, we all have till the 15th of September to submit our short stories by the end time for the Anthology.  Your story is to be coherent, well arranged, and edited before submission. We will disqualify any story that does not fall under these criteria.

Our short story on the end times is between 2500 to 5000 words.

We also planned that we will print our t-shirts and till now, no one has done so.  Well, we can understand the reason for that. For this Anthology, we will like everyone's photo to be attached to their story and if we all wear our T-shirts, it will be beautiful and professional.  To this effect, everyone is called to try as much as possible to print their t-shirts. We will make the design and information that the t-shirts should carry available on all our platforms once again. So, please, we know things are not easy, but endeavor to print your t-shirt.

We have noticed that some people don't read the announcements. Please take every announcement you see seriously. We have always said we don't have a problem with clarifying you guys on anything but coming to is clueless to ask about something that was announced when you were online and available is tiring. Help us help you and together we will grow. We are human beings, we get tired and fed up sometimes with the stress some of you give us. We have always been saying that we are taking things into considerations and some think we are joking, soon and very soon, you all will see what we have always been taking into consideration.

Our prayer end of month prayer for the month of August will hold on the 28th and will be led by Built_by_God

Our end of month prayer for the month of September will be held on the 25th of September and will be led by EzealaChristine

This rotation session end on the 6th of September 2022

The next pair writing the short stories of the week are;

Komfort88 and Gift_OfGod week 6 (28th August)

Taiwolillyz and BamBam707 week 7 (4th September)

Review instructions

The rules are simple;
• Follow your partner if you haven't done that yet

• Read four chapters of your partner's book and drop at least 2 inline comments. We verify everything.

For example, I can't believe she said that. #WCWRC.

• No bullying or fighting.

Note Constructive and not lengthy reviews, please!

To help you do a constructive review, we propose the following points;

> What do you think about the title?

> What do you think about the book cover?

> What do you think about the blurb or story description?

> What do you think about the plot?

> What can you say about the characters?

> What can you say about grammar, vocabulary, and punctuation?

> How much did you enjoy the story?

Pairing

JF_Abraham: Basic Christine Apologetics & Aqui-pretty: Greener Pastures

Highly_FavoreDii: 31 Swords to fight with Jesus & Godfred27: Berean

Komfort88: Shadows & PriscillaYiadom4: My prayer book of devotion

Blue_Beeria: The rehabilitation& Taiwolillyz: Fate of a survivor

Oracle_21:Desolation & 2000_AD: All the places we could go

EzealaChristine:Untill grace and BamBam707Pieces of Hope

queenFaithofficial: Right on time & Princess_Tito: Beautiful scars.

PeculiarPraise:The sword and the key & silent: Refuge.

Readers

Built_by_God read The Rehabilitation by Blue_Beeria

11sunflowerchild Read Greener pastures by Aqui-pretty

AnaMettle Read Berean by Godfred27

NzePreciousIfeanyi Read the sword and the key by PeculiarPraise

Faulty Authors.

Those whose names are mentioned below will read the books attributed to them in the same time frame of this review session.

Gift_OfGod Read All the places we could go by 2000_ADand Greener pastures by Aqui-pretty

sharon_kay1 Read Basic Christian apologetics by JF_Abraham and Untill Grace by EzealaChristine

ZioniteWriter Read Refuge by dilenu and Fate of a survivor by Taiwolillyz

N:B: please make sure to do your review on time.

Stay blessed, remain focused, and Jesus is coming soon.

Much 💕 ❤️ 💕 WCWRC.