ANOUNCEMENT!!

Hello everyone. I guess we are all doing fine. so this message is to let us know about the new additions in our club

to start with, Our book club *Christian Writers and readers club* this is because we intend to expand, we are not going to limit ourselves to wattpad, but other writing and reading apps. we believe that the same way some wattpaders find it difficult to download other applications is the same way others feel about downloading wattpad. This name is also because we are going to start our instagram and Twitter account. this name is the umbrella name of the club and WCWRC is under it.

We have decided to start our story of the week. this story of the week is done in pairs. We are going to pair members in twos, you guys will choose a topic and write a short story on it. Between 1000 to 5000 words per individual. This story should be a christian story with life changing lessons. We are going to post these stories on our facebook page. After deciding on a topic with your partner, please send it to us as a private message either on whatsap or wattpad. This is to aviode repetition of the same topic. This idea is to help make our social media platforms active. failure to write your story will lead to you reviewing every members book, and if you do not review the books, you will be removed from the club. The sanctions are severe because in one year, you can find yourself writing short stories just 5 times. meaning you have enough time to prepare. for example if I am the first person to write, I will only write again when the list has been exhausted.

During our break which will be during the summer holidays, we are going to make a *Christian writers and readers club magazine* where we will share our short stories, our activities, quotes and many more. it's really gonna be beautiful when we put our ideas together.

To help us with our anthology which will come out by the end of the year, we have come up with a paragraph or 500 words per day. the truth is that we will not be checking if you have gone far in writing your part of the anthology, but when the time comes to present your work and you have nothing to show forth, you will be removed.

Added to our monthly activities of prayers and discussions, we will have a teaching session every month. we are going to give topics on how to improve our writing to people we think have more knowledge on it to teach us. This writing will then be shared to wattpad for non whatsapp members. To this effect, please if you know, you can teach us on any topic concerning writing, please contact me, so that we can start scheduling.

I believe everyone of us here filled out the membership form on wattpad to become members here. Given the fact that we will soon start having members from different sites, we have put in place a google form that they will fill to become members.

JOB ALERT!! In need of a social media manager assistants
salary: Reward from the heavenly father.

We need a social media manager assistant, someone who will assist Faith in managing our social media accounts. if interested please see me.

All these decisions were concluded upon during a video chat by the leaders. so our next prayer will be a video chat on telegram. please get ready to introduce yourselves and to pray live.