ROTATION 14

Salut Les Amis! We believe all is well with you all. We thank God for bringing to the end another wonderful review session. We thank you all for your collaboration so far and we pray that as you review stories that help people grow, your life will never be stagnant in Jesus' name.

We noticed that during the prayer session last Sunday, many people were absent with no justifications given. We wish to let you all know that those who did not attend the prayers last Sunday have all been given a warning. Yes, a warning not a strike because a strike can be remedied but a warning can not. This is because after four warnings a member will be expelled from the club. (According to us) so all those who did not attend the prayer session last week and didn't ask for permission have been warned in other words, we have taken note of it all.

Friday, the 25th of November 2022 is world evangelism day! Given the fact our stories are tools of evangelism, we the Christian writers and readers club will celebrate this day in our special way. We will communicate what will be done after final decisions have been taken. Stay tuned.

This review session ends on the 23rd of November 2022.

Our end-of-month prayer will take place on the 27th of November and will be led by ancientwritergirl

Review instructions

The rules are simple;
• Follow your partner if you haven't done that yet

• Read four chapters of your partner's book and drop at least 2 inline comments. We verify everything.

For example, I can't believe she said that. #WCWRC.

• No bullying or fighting.

Note Constructive and not lengthy reviews, please!

To help you do a constructive review, we propose the following points;

> What do you think about the title?

> What do you think about the book cover?

> What do you think about the blurb or story description?

> What do you think about the plot?

> What can you say about the characters?

> What can you say about grammar, vocabulary, and punctuation?

> How much did you enjoy the story?

Pairings

JF_Abraham: Basic Christian apologetics & yompous: Far away from home.

PrudenceThaddeus: Hope of the hopeless & Taiwolillyz: Fate of a survivor.

2000_AD: Chasing Reality & ZioniteWriter: Kingdom Academy.

dilenu: Refuge & PriscillaYiadom4: My prayer book of devotion.

Oracle_21: Desolation & EzealaChristine: Until grace.

BamBam707: Pieces of hope & Sileas16: Just like a boy

Aqui-pretty: Greener pastures & ancientwritergirl: Awaiting Her beau.

Readers

Godscrazybbg_9: Read awaiting her beau by ancientwritergirl

Built_by_God choose any book and review.

AnaMettle chooses a book of your choice and reviews it.

N/B: Please make sure to complete your task on the appointed day. In case of any unexpected circumstances, please contact us, we are here for you all.

Jesus is coming soon!! Remain focused.

Much love ❤️💕💯 CWRC