WELL DONE, GUYS. WHAT NEXT?.

Hello CWRC 👋

We thank God for another month. We have entered into the last quarter of the year and we are grateful to see a time like this.

With no further ado, let's dive into our agenda for this month.

Last August, we wrote and submitted our short stories. It wasn't everyone who submitted their stories but we are happy to progress with the ones that was submitted.

The stories were beautifully written and the admins are so excited with this publication.

Except for a few mistakes, all the criterias and guidelines were followed to the latter.

Now that the stories have all been compiled, what next?

We are progressing to the next phase of our publication: the editing and proofreading stage.

Between now and October, we shall be editing and arranging our short story collection for publication. Some persons have been designated to carry out this phase of our publication.

Before the end of this week, all the members who would be participating in the editing of our book would be sent the invite link to our Google docs account where they'd be able to do a collective editing.
How we will do it is, the editors would be divided into small groups, and each of these groups would have a week to themselves to edit. The reasons for this is to make sure that not more than two persons are working on the document at a time.

This is all for now, any other information as regarding the editing of our short story collection would be communicated to you in our subsequent announcements.

Sincerely yours,

The admin team 💁✍️.