ROTATION 3

Salut a tous et a tout, we trust you are all doing fine. Well it's Aqui-pretty here, I know it's been a while I have not being on wattpad but trust me it was for reasons beyond my control.
I got to watch things behind the scenes and trust me, it's not been good.

We all realize that this rotation is coming in very late because of two reasons :

1) More than half of the members didn't do their reviews by the end of the previous rotation. This is very discouraging guys.

We know you are all busy, but is an hour out of your schedule to do your task so hard to get? It shows that you guys are not serious. We won't talk about it again because it will be a repetition of the same things we have been saying. But what we will like everyone to know is that, we are willing to have just four members who are serious with us. To this effect, we will start taking drastic measures.

2) The second reason why the rotation was delayed is because we wanted members to change their stories so that the rotation won't be boring, because we keep reading one book over and over. Some did and others have not, either because they have just one story or they have decided not to comply. So we will go to your profiles and get any story to include in the rotation.

For those that have just one story, if your partner has read your story more than once, I believe that they have not completed the whole story, so partners, continue reading till the story is complete.

The photo above is the design of our T-shirt, we are expected to print it in any colour of our country's flag, while maintaining the info. After printing it, wear it, take a picture of yourself and send to us. Thanks.

We will be having prayers at the end of this month led by sis Favour. The date will be communicated soonest.

You should all note that, even if you have been paired with the same person, we have tried to change the stories and even if it's the same story, continue from where you ended during the previous review(s).

We will equally have our discussion 0n the 2nd of April 2022 We will discuss on the topic:

*The day of worship and the day of rest*

So get ready, because it's gonna be hotter than last time!!

The book of the fortnight goes to BamBam707 with her book 📗 the Sword Maiden

This rotation session ends on the 27th of March 2022

The rules are simple;
• Follow your partner if you haven't done that yet

• Read four chapters of your partner's book and two chapters of the book of the fortnight and give at least an inline comment per chapter with the #tag WCWRC for easy recognition.

For example: I can't believe she actually said that. #WCWRC.

• No bullying or fighting.

Note: Constructive and not lengthy reviews please!

To help you do a constructive review, we propose the following points;

> What you think about the title?

> What you think about the book cover?

> What you think about the blurb or story description?

> What you think about the plot?

> What can you say about the characters?

> What can you say about the grammar, vocabulary and punctuations?

> How much did you enjoy the story?

Note: Don't be rude, you will be given a strike ✖✖

Pairings

dilenu Healing Wounds & Taiwolillyz The fate of a survivor.

JF_Abraham Basic Christian Apologetics & queenFaithofficial Stop My Wife From smiling

PeculiarPraise A college seeress's Diary & warriorkiah Grace in dry bones

Aqui-pretty The Tales Of Belda & Toinpre All the places we could go

Oracle__21 Oracle's Anthology & Highly_FavoreDii Never forgotten moments

BamBam707 The Sword Maiden &Komfort88 Stranger Danger.

To our readers

AnaMettle Read Stranger Danger by Komfort88

Favour read Oracle's Anthology by Oracle__21

Lydia The Tales Of Belda by Aqui-pretty

Rhoda read Grace in dry bones by warriorkiah

Peace read Healing Wounds by dilenu

ancientwritergirl, Godfred27. have been permitted to be absent from this rotation session.

If you don't see your name here, get to me asap! Because it means you may be amongst those that have been expelled from the club.

With all this said and done, take care of yourselves and remained focused while working in his vine yard, he is coming soon 🔜...

Much love ❤ WCWRC