03.

A/N: So for the sake of this story, Jay and Carlos are about the same height and you're shorter than both of them, k? K :) just bc cam isn't the tallest person.

MAL ATE the candy out of the wrapper, throwing it on the ground. "C'mon guys, let's go find out dorms."

They followed her up the stairs, while I stood there leaning back against the stair railings, knowing they were in fact the other way.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Your dorms are that way, guys." Doug stopped them, pointing a finger the other way.

They stomped back down the stairs passing me. Doug recounted his uncles meanwhile, were stuck on one.

"Sneezy." Carlos and I both said, locking eyes across Doug. I looked down and quickly started walking, following the other three.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

Us three girls stopped in front of our dorm and Mal opened the door slowly. I grimaced the moment I saw the colour pink.

Evie stepped in, mouth open in awe. The curtains were open and it had three beds all aligned and against a wall. They had pink sheets, pink curtains, pink pillows, pink lamps, pink carpets, basically anything PINK. I hate pink if you didn't know.

"This place is so amaz-" Evie gawked but straightened out again.

"Gross." Mal commented.

"Gonna puke for the fourth time today." I groaned covering my mouth with a fist.

"I know right? Amazingly gross. Ew." Evie forcefully corrected herself. Even if she said that, I glance at her seeing her silently scream.

"Ugh. I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." Mal scoffed chewing gum. "Jinx, Evie, curtains."

"On it." I smirked, striding over and closing the curtain.

We closed them all in seconds and I smiled, we weren't very used to sunlight and all. We did live on an island which had no natural light.

"Phew! That is much better." Mal exclaimed, sighing in relief.

"No kidding, I was going to burn like a bat." I laughed, noticing my bag on the bed, guess this one was mine.

I decided not to unpack, seeing as getting the wand would take like a day or two. But, I did notice a loose floorboard right to the left of my bed. I crouched down and lifted it up. It was deep enough to hide my weapons and that is what I did, I did keep one with me though.

"I'm going to check out the library, guys." I informed them.

"K, meet us back here in like an hour, we need to meet up with the guys." Mal replied, glancing at me.

"Alright, bye." I exited the room and explored the halls on my way to the library.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We could hear Carlos laughing and yelling from behind their dorm room door. I turned the knob and pushed it open. I was greeted by a white-haired boy in front of some sort of box with sticks in his hands. I chuckled watching him almost fall as we three looked around the room.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked him, approaching and grabbing my attention from Carlos.

I and Evie followed Mal and saw what he had on his bed. Jay had apparently stolen a lot of valuable things, wallets, phones, money, etc.

"It's called stealing." He grinned, pulling more and more objects out of hidden places in his clothes.

"Great job." I smirked looking at the loot and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Okay, what's the point?" Mal asked, hands on her hips.

"Well, Mal, it's like buying whatever I want, except.." He continued, pulling a computer out of his ass.

"It's free." I finished for him.

"Okay. So, you can do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." Mal smiled, dropping the phone she had picked up.

By now I was on Carlos's bed playing with my rings while Evie was sitting on the edge next to my waist.

"You sound just like your mom!" She grinned, looking in her mirror.

"Thank you!" Mal replied, placing a hand on her heart.

"You do your way, and I'll do mine." Jay snickered walking away to somewhere.

I got up and stood beside the table, still toying with my outfit.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos shouted at the screen. "Jay, come check this thing out! Man, it's awesome!"

Jay yanked the sticks from his hands and stepped up onto the platform. He started getting into it and having fun when Mal interrupted his joyride.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal yelled.

"Fairy Godmother...blah, blah, blah." Jay panted, moving around.

"Magic wand.. Blah, blah, blah, blah." I giggled, tilting my head from side to side. Evie laughed with the rest of them, but Mal wouldn't have it.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents." She continued, getting angry and annoyed.

Her words made them freeze and look back at her. This is when I realized that all they ever wanted was to make their parents proud of them.

"To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?"

"Yeah.." They all repeated.

"Well, I have nothing to prove to my father, I've only ever met him once and my mother is dead." I refreshed her memory.

"Right, sorry Jinx. Evie, mirror me." Mal apologized, forgetting about that.

We all grouped around as the two girls sat down. I stood next to Carlos and Evie, watching her attentively.

"Mirror, mirror on the.. In my hand. Where is Fairy Godmother's wand stand?" She asked the object. The mirror showed a wand in a room, glistening in the light and then a sign.

"There it is!"

"Zoom out." Carlos and I said in sink, again for the second time today. We looked at each other again and we just both smiled. The boy was leaning over my shoulder, so close to the point where I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Magic Mirror, not so close. Closer, closer, closer, closer.." Evie started to get annoyed like the rest of us because the thing had zoomed out all the way until we could see the whole planet. 

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three." Carlos asked us, bored out of his mind.

"Nope." I sighed, just as bored as him. He silently pouted and put his chin on my shoulder causing me to blush a little.

"Stop!" Jay shouted.

"It's in a museum? Do we know where that is?" Mal pondered out loud.

"Oh, I remember seeing that, while I was exploring the place. Around 2 miles from here." I pointed out.

"2.3 miles from here." De Vil informed us, showing the computer.

"Alright, let's go then." I smirked and we all started to head out the door, but Carlos went back to his game. While the others were starting to leave, I saw him from the doorway. "Hey, Carlos! What are you doing?"

"Oh, coming!" He yelled, starting to follow me.