The Vine That Started It All

Aly's P.O.V-
Hi I'm Aly! I'm a very weird bubbly 14 year old! I am a brunette with hazel eyes! I have been a fan of o2l for 3 years and when they broke up it broke my heart. I just recently discovered Daniel Skye and I'm genuinely OBSESSED!! He made me more comfortable with my voice! My goal in life is to Sing!!

Just the other day I was messing around with vine and I Saw that Daniel Skye posted a new vine. That vine inspired me to make a cover of my own. I sang six seconds of count on me by Bruno Mars at 10:30 p.m the other day.
The Next Morning I had millions of loops!! Over 5,000 comments and 2 million likes!!! I legitimately screamed and 2 hours after that I got a call......

" Hello Is This Alyssa Delany" the voice asked. " YES!!! Uh-hem .. I mean yes yes it is." I struggled to say calmly. " I would like to announce that you have been chosen as the next teen Internet sensation to go in the Digitour!" the voice proclaimed proudly. " oh.... My... YAYY!!! Thank you Thank You!!! 😘" I screamed.

I'm so excited I've never been able to go to digifest as a fan ever before in my life!! And now I get to go as a tour member!!?! I am Speechless.

3 months later......

I've been waiting "patiently" for months for this day! I woke up at 7 a.m to get ready because the tour bus was coming to pick me up at 10. I actually think I'm going to cry if I see any youtuber or viner at all!
(I knew I would anyways so.. Moving on)

2 hours later

I hear a screeching noise of tires at the front of my street. My heartbeat went rapid! Suddenly I heard multiple knocks at the door all from at least 3 people. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I was right 3 people were there. But I do not dare to look them in the face. I saw a hand stick out and the VERY familiar voice said " Hi I'm Daniel! And you must be Aly. Right?" I think I died inside Daniel flipping Skye was standing right in front of me! " h-Hi Daniel! And yes I am Aly!" I said stuttering like an idiot. I heard a whisper say " she looks like a fan! It's so cute!" That voice was also so familiar. "Are you going to shake my hand?" Daniel laughed. " oh um yah um... Sorry" I whispered and shook his hand. " I don't think he minds sweetie" says a older more mature voice then I knew he was the same guy who whispered and he was... Nash Grier! "Ya I don't mind. Are you a Fan?" Daniel said knowing the answer. "Um.. Yes! Is it obvious?" I said laughing yet nervously. Daniel laughed before answering "ya just a little bit" " ok this is a very amazing idol meets fan moment... But we really need to go before Hayes and Matt get impatient." Said the other voice who happened to be Cameron Dallas!

Daniels P.O.V-
We walked up to her door and she answered awkwardly but when she opened the door I changed my thought about her she was really pretty and she made me get butterflies. She was obviously a fan of mine! When I shook her hand she was shaking like crazy. Every thine one of us talked she would almost pass out it was kinda cute anyway. When we walked in to the tour bus she gasped when she walked in I'm guessing because she was a fan of everyone in that room. I showed her where she would be sleeping. " wow this is a lot bigger than I looks" she said but almost whispering. " I know right! And um you will be sleeping in the back room with 4 bunks but only 3 people sleep in there." I said thinking I said to much. " oh ok um.. Do you know who I'll be sharing a room with?" She asked I knew she was hoping I was in that room . " I sleep in there, Ricky does, and so does Arden." I said knowing she would flip. " OH MY GOD!!" She screamed then covered her mouth everyone laughed and she laughed along.

Aly's P.O.V-
When he told me I shared a room with him I screamed so loud! I didn't mean to yell. But when everyone started laughing so did I.
" so where do I put my stuff Daniel?" I loved saying his name in my questions! "Just put them in the extra drawer I have next to my bed." Daniel said in a voice I've never heard before. "Oh ok thanks" I said giving him a hug. Once I did that I ran all the way to the back of the bus and sat on the crescent shaped couch alone. I was scared that he didn't want me to do that. I suddenly heard foot steps run into the room I was in and it was.. Daniel! " You don't have to be embarrassed" he said reassuringly. "Well I just.. It felt... Right" I said a little too honestly right as I was done talking Daniel cut me off. "It was." He sat down next to me and let his hand relax on my leg.

Daniels P.O.V-

She was scared out of her mind! And when she did hug me it was perfect timing. And when she did it was tight and she laid her head on my shoulder. I sat down next to her and let my hand relax on her leg and I was slowly stroking her leg with my thumb. She sighed in relief. " Hey Aly Do you want to do a quick duet cover with me?" I asked. " I'd love to" she said confidently. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. She blushed.