Reactions and Ambulances

Aly's POV-
After Daniel and I started walking into the room Hayes came running out. "Do you know what you did now?" He asked me. "Yeah. But the thing is that I didn't do it." I said. In a duh tone. "Oh... But Caleb said that you-----ohhhh." Hayes said face palming himself. "Yeah. Why would you think I would do that?!?" I asked all sassy. "I don't know it's just I saw him sad and then you were sad and I just assumed. Sorry." It's ok just don't assume anymore." I said softly smiling. "K." He said scratching the back of his neck. I laugh. And sigh as I lean on Daniels shoulder. He leaned his head on mine. "Aww! Cute!" Brent said as he jumped out of the room and snapped a picture. "Hey! Better not post that! The fans don't need to know we are dating yet!" Daniel screamed. "Well... We kinda are doing a duet in a few hours...." I said looking him in the eyes. "Oh yeah..." He laughed. "Still don't post it!" I added. "Um.. It's kinda too late..." Hayes replied. "Ugh!" Daniel groaned. "It's okay. Just don't look at your Twitter notifications." I laugh. "Yeah. It's probably full of girls saying in all caps 'HEY!! BACK OFF DANIEL'S MINE!!' And stuff like that" I added. "Oh By the way who punched whom earlier?" Daniel asked me. "Oh Shit! I forgot! Caleb was being an @$$ and I punched him in the temple. Kinda hard like." I said sighing. Daniel started laughing. "Oh.. Ok well let's go check on him." Daniel said as he took my hand. He walked farther forward and took a slight right to see an Ambulance out the window and two doctors around Caleb. "Ohhhhhh. Shhhhiiiiiittttttt." Hayes dragged out. "Do you guys know what happened here?" One of the doctors asked as the other put Caleb on a stretcher. "Well, he was trying to come at me and he got in my face and screamed and I was scared that he was gonna hurt me and I swung at him. Take me away..." I said thinking that I'm about to get arrested for murder. "Wait one second so you..... Oh what's this?" The other doctor putting him on the stretcher said as he picked up a price of paper that fell out of Caleb's pocket. A police officer came in as if on cue. "Daniel.. I'm scared.." I said as he put his arm around me. "The police officer took the paper out of the doctors hand and read it. "Um... Are you Daniel?" The officer asked Daniel. "Yeah... What did I do?" Daniel asked. "Well... Just follow me.. She can come if you want her too." The officer replied. "Come on Aly." Daniel said I could tell he was scared out of his mind. I held on to his hand and he squeezed it tight. The officer lead us to the room that we were at a while ago.

Daniels POV-
I was scared. I Squeezed Aly's hand tight. I was shaking. "Ok son take a seat." The officer said to me. "This is the paper we found in his pocket." He showed me it. It was about a paragraph long and had a diagram showing the plan. It read....

Authors Note-
Sorry for the cliffhanger. Comment what you think the Note read. If you get it right. Yay!! I will follow you. I follow you all anyway. But still. Comment what you think the note says.
~Aly❤️