Duets and The First Night

After The Duet.........

Daniels P.O.V-

Aly sang perfectly!!! like she was the most angelic angel to ever live!! I really like her! i wonder if she likes me?

Alys P.O.V-

Daniel Sang like an angel! Our Harmonies were meant to be sung together <3!  I really like him! I wonder if he likies me? nah.hes just being nice.

A While Later.................

Alys P.O.V-

At about 9;30 i started to get tired so i went to my bunk and got my pajamas which were grey sweatpants and a black camisole and hoped in the shower. After the shower i got dressed and dried then curled my hair. i walked out in to the main room  to sit and when i walked in hayes who was sitting next to danbiel said "oooooooo Daniel!!!!" and i knew i blushed!  Daniel elbowed hayes in the stomach and i laughed. " where can i sit?!?!" i said pouting  playfully. "here aly ill move you sit right next to daniel!" hayes smirked. " thanks" i said still laughing.i sat down and then we started to play Truth or Dare.

Daniels P.O.V-

Hayes is going to get it!!!!! But anyway it was Taylors turn to ask someone. "ok aly truth or dare?" "um...Truth!" aly said confidently "who do you like?" taylor asked looking at me with an evil smile! " um.. i... like... Daniel!" she said then burried her head in the couch cushion. the whole room said awwww. i grabbed her sholder and said "dont worry! I like you to!' she sat up surprised and huged me. once again the whole room said awwwww. The next person to ask the question was hayes. "Daniel, Truth or Dare" " um Dare!" i dont think i picked the right thing. " i dare you to kiss Aly!!" hayes said i knew i blushed. I was super nervous. the whole room chanted " Do it! Do it! DO IT!" I turned around to her and she was also red faced. i gently grabbed her chin and with my other hand grabbed her face and i kissed her! And I was soooo happy when she kissed back!

Alys P.O.V-

I was really happy thay daniel kissed me!!!! its about 11:30 right now and i really want to go to bed. but evryone their seemed to stay awake till the buttcrack of dawn!! i asked if i could go to bed and daniel said"awww why?" he sounded really upset about my question. " because im really tierd and i usually fall asleep about an hour and a half ago!!!!" i said making sure he understood. " oh ok..... do you want me to come lay down with you?" daniel asked strangely confident in room full of people. " sure." i said probably sounding hoarse.