What Did I Do!?!?

Aly's POV-
After Daniel walked away I stood frozen in the position of hugging someone. I saw him walk out and he punched the wall on his way out the door. I felt tears building up in my eyes. I couldn't hold them back. I felt them all run down my face. After about a minute I ran to find Daniel. On my way to find Daniel I ran into Caleb. I asked him "Where is Daniel?" He just laughed and I snapped. "What the füçkīñg hêłł did you do you A**?!?!" I said putting my fist into the air. "I told him what needed to be said. That's all. Now put you puny fists away bįtçh!" As soon as Caleb said that I punched him in the face. I said "there! Taste these puny fists!" I walked away to see Daniel in the next room Crying being comforted by everyone. As soon as I walked in the room Hayes stood up and pointed at Daniel and yelled at me "Why? Why would you do this to him? He doesn't deserve you!" After Hayes said this I just froze and dropped to the ground. I sat down with my hands on my head. I tried to comprehend what had just happened. "Why? I need an Answer?" Hayes added. "I can't answer! What the Hell did I do in the First place?" I screamed as I ran out of the room. I found a corner where I could be lonely. I sat there crying and thinking. I whispered to myself "what did I do? How could Hayes be so mad? Why isn't someone comforting me right now?" I stopped in my thoughts and remembered what Caleb said to me before I punched him. He said what "needed to be said". What did he tell Daniel. I need to to them. But they don't even want to talk to me! They hate me!