First Day!!

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in so long I was out of town for a week and there was no wifi. So anyway let's move to the update.
_______________________________

Alys POV-
I woke up to my stupid alarm and then woke up Daniel. "Babe. Wake up!" I said shaking him. "I'm up! I'm up!" Daniel said surrendering. I started laughing. Daniel stood up grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I got changed in my room. I straightened my hair and put on light makeup. "I'm done!" Daniel said jumping into my room. "Great! Now please can you help me my hair is stuck in my bra now!" I screamed. "I can try." Daniel laughed. He came over to me and started yanking my hair really hard. "Ow. OW. OWW!!" I screamed. "Sorry! It's out though." He laughed. "Thanks." I said sighing. "Well let's go down stairs and eat shall we." I said all fancy. "Sure." He said giggling. We walked down stairs and got bowls of cereal and then my mom told us to get in the car. "Ok mom coming!" I screamed. "Come on. Time to go." I said grabbing Daniels hand. He jumped and then we all got in the car. My mom turned on the radio and 'Bright' came on. Daniel and I started jamming out to it and then my mom joined in. By the end of the song we were at my school. "Dang it's small!" Daniel announced. "I know!" I said laughing. We got out of the car and walked into the school. As soon as we walked in I was so happy to be back. We walked up all 6 flights of stairs. Then we turned the corner where we put out backpacks and coats. Our school looks much like an elementary school. "Aly! Your back!!!!" One of my friends said running up to me. "Yeah! I am! And I brought someone with me!!"
This good friend of mine doesn't like Daniel Skye at all. Daniel walked up next to me and said "hi. I'm Daniel and you are?" He asked her. She mouth parted open her eyes widened and I started dying on the floor laughing. "Your Daniel Skye." She said surprised. "Yes. And you are?" He asked again. "I'm Achenrin." She said hesitant of shaking his hand. He laughed and backed up and stood next to me. "You two. Are. Aly? You. How? When? I." She started saying and she was very confused. "I'm his girlfriend..." I said calmly. "Wow. Sara's gonna freak!!" She said laughing at the end. "I bet she will. But she ain't getting none." Daniel said laughing. "Right. Anyway let's go to class." Achenrin said. I laughed and we walked into the class room. Right away I saw Sara in the right corner of the room squeal. She ran up to me and screamed. "Aly! Daniel Skye!?!? Together. Right now!?! Wow!" "Yep she's my girl." Daniel said putting his arm around me. A kid looked up at me and rolled his eyes. Huh? Oh well. And then me and Daniel found our seats. All the girls kept staring making me really jealous. I sighed and Daniel looked at me confused. "Them." I mouthed looking at all the girls. "Oh. Sorry." He mouthed back. "it's okay." I fake smiled and replied. Then class started.

A\N-
Sorry for short chapter I don't feel very well sorry. I'll update again this week probably twice. Thanks for 4 k reads!!!! I'm so happy!! Thank you. All so much!!