Sienna?

Aly's POV-
I tried my best to not make eye contact with who just walked into the room. It was sienna once again. "Hi Guys!" She said all giggly. "Hi?" Daniel replied to her.
"I'm sorry about a while ago." She frowned. I didn't trust her one bit. My gut told me she was up to no good. I couldn't tell Daniel cause she was right there. "Yea." Daniel replied looking so impressed by her apology. Note my sarcasm. "I am sorry." She sighed. "Right. Anyway we have to go practice. So thanks for your........... appearence." Daniel said holding back his laughter. "'Yeah. I feel the love." She said as she rolled her eyes and flipped us off as she walked out the door. As soon as we knew she was gone Daniel burst out laughing. "Everything is so freaking funny today!" I laughed. "I know right!" He laughed in reply. "Well let's just practice. Ok?" I asked. "Ok." He stood up and draped his arms around my shoulders. We walked out to the bus to get his guitar to practice. we practiced ' Lucky by Jason Maraz.' Together. After practiced we went back to the bus for a quick nap before the show.

Authors Note-
Sorry for the short chapter I'm on my way to another city right now but by the time you get this it will probably be Monday or Tuesday. Have a nice summer vacation btw.