Tour Bus' and Guitars.

Daniels POV-
Near the end of the movies Aly fell asleep and her hands were curled up under her head and her head was the under my chin. I eventually fell asleep with my head leaning on hers.
*skip to the morning*
Aly's POV-
I woke up to whispers. I peered through my half closed eyes to see Daniels hair in my face. I blew on it to try to get it out of my face. "Shhh. Guys turn of the *snap*.... Sound." Brent sighed. They were taking pictures! "Stop taking pictures ya butts!" I heard Daniel whisper/yell. His morning voice will be the death of me! He stretches and kisses my forehead. I kiss his cheek. He looks at my hand which have lines from being under my head. He giggled and I laugh back. "Come on kids! Get your stuff ready we are going back on the bus!" Nash says. "Ok." Daniel says still laughing. We sat up and got our stuff packed.

*on the bus. Now at 3:30 pm.*
Daniels POV-
Aly was on her phone all alone until I jumped onto the bunk next to her making fly into the air which caused her to hit her head on the roof of the bus. I tried not to laugh until I knew if she was ok. Five seconds later she started laughing and playfully punched my arm. "Hey! That hurt!" I said speaking like a baby. I lightly punched her back. "Hey! That hurt!" She said mocking me. I kissed her on the forehead. "Babe?" She asked me. She has never called me babe before. I liked it. "Yeah?" I replied. "Can we sleep now?" She asked giving me puppy eyes and a quivering lip. I rolled my eyes. "Please?" She said yanking on my sleeve. "Ugh. Fine. I'm only doing this for you!" I said acting annoyed. "Yay!!". She grabbed my arm and used it as a pillow and she pulled a blanket over herself and me. I let my head rest on hers until she fell asleep. "Brent look! She looks so cute when she's sleeping!" I whispered to him. "Aww! She looks like a baby!" Brent replied. "Hey! She mine!" I looked at Brent with a stern look. "Dude I'm like almost 17 and she's what 14?!?" Brent laughed. "True true." I agreed. From the other room you hear aryssa scream "but that don't stop Jack from dating Madison now did it?!?". It was really funny I have to admit. "Good thing he wasn't in here!" I added. "Yeah that would have been a disaster!" I heard Aly say. "You were awake this entire time!?!?" I asked her. "Ya I can't miss Jadison being dissed!" She laughed. I laughed along to.

*the rest of the day was spent talking and playing games*

Alys POV-
I started to get tired around 12:30 am. I wonder why? "Hey Danny? I'm really Tired!" I whined. "Same!" Aryssa said looking at Hayes. "Ok. I'm tired to. Let's go to the sleep-mobile!" Daniel said pulling me off of the couch. We went to sleep on the top bunk because the bottom bunk was taken over by Nash. Daniel usually sleeps on the bottom so his guitar was under the bottom bunk. (It will make sense in a minute). About a half an hour later we passed out in each other's arms. At 4:45 in the morning the bus hit a bump. I flew of the top bunk and onto the floor. Then the bus turned. And I slid under the bottom bunk and my head fit between the space from the end of the guitar to the wall. "Help me! I need help!" I said laughing/crying. "I'm coming buggy!" Daniel said laughing. He jumped of the top bunk and landed on my foot. "Ow!" I winced. "Sorry!" He said. He woke up Aryssa Hayes and Nash. He told Aryssa to pull my legs and he would pull the guitar. "On 3, 123!" They pulled and my hair was tangled on the tip of the guitar. (I don't know what it's called lol.) so I screamed and as soon as they pulled I had less hair on my head. "Her hair was stuck!" Daniel exclaimed. Aryssa laughed and helped me out from under the bunk. "My hair hurts!" I complained while rubbing my head. "I'm so sorry!" Daniel said while hugging me. "I'm not! That was hilarious!" Aryssa laughed. "It was not." I pouted as Daniel was rubbing the tiny bald spot in my head.
The rest of the morning went well.