That Night & More Bonding!

Back on the Bus.....

Alys P.O.V
Once we got in the bus we all sat down on the same crescent couch I sat on when I ran out. We started to make a q & a video ( on a new channel me and Aryssa made together)! We told the viewers our story and then we started with the questions. " Aly do you have any siblings?" Daniel read off not my phone. " yes I do I have 6 brothers!" I answered. " holy sh**" Aryssa screamed! " just kidding I knew that!" She replied to herself. " ok Aryssa this ones for you! Do you get grounded a lot!" Hayes asked. " by God she does!
I laughed. " what she says is true." Aryssa said laughing along with me.
From then on the questions were really weird and awkward. Like Daniel do you have a girlfriend he just said not quite so the whole entire internet didn't now. The q and a went on for 10 more minutes.

After the Q & A And 15 minutes later..

Aryssa's P.O.V-
" there is nothing to do!" I complained.
" oh really!" Aly laughed sarcastically.
" we can all watch a movie! It can kinda be like a double date!" Daniel asked very exited. "That sounds awesome!" Hayes screamed. " really?!? Yay!!" Aly jumped up and down in her seat. I whispered to Daniel " I'll fix that." " don't. It's really cute!" Daniel whispered in response.

Aly's P.O.V-
I overheard Daniel and I blushed. He noticed and hugged me. Aryssa awwed and I looked at her and smiled. " let's get the movie started!" Hayes yelled. We all snuggled next to our other half and Brent turned on "Women in Black 2"

Daniel's P.O.V-
Brent must have read my mind because I really wanted to see what Aly was like during a horror movie. At first the movie was really boring then it started to get scarier that crap! When the first pop up came Aly hid her head behind my shoulder and screamed. When the second on came she nestled her head into my neck and turned her head away from the TV. I wrapped my arms around her to make sure she felt safe.

Aryssas P.O.V-
When the scary parts came I hid my head under the blanket and wrapped my arms around Hayes. Also when I saw Aly getting comforted I stuck my hand behind Hayes grabbing Aly's hand and we did our best friend handshake. " anyone want food?!" Nash asked. " Yes!!!" We all said in unison. " what do you want?" Brent asked. " TACO BELL!!!" Aly and I said together. To break unison Aly said "duh!" " okay. Taco Bell it is! And guys remember our first show is tomorrow so get your clothes packed up. We will be staying at the Nearest holiday inn." Nash added.

10 minutes later.

Aly's P.O.V-
" guys I got the foods!" Nash yelled. "Race ya!" I said to Daniel. " watch me beat you." He said laughing. We both started running until I slipped and stubbed my toe. " ow ow ow fuuuuuc----a nu shoe!" I said saving myself from cussing. Daniel helped me up. "Thanks! Do you really think you'll win?!?" I said smirking. I started to run and me and Daniel actually had a tie. "Well damn!" Aryssa said laughing " I thought Daniel would just keep running and leaving Aly on the floor!" Aryssa added. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my food which was a strawberry starburst slushy and 2 shredded chicken burritos. Daniel got mt.dew and 4 tacos. We all sat down and ate and after we were done eating we came up with hotel sleeping arrangements. "So Hayes and Daniel pick one person each to share a room with you both when we get there in the morning." Brent asked/told them. "I want.. Aryssa!" Hayes said. "Why the pause?" Aryssa asked. "Just making sure you won't object to it." Hayes said almost scared. "I want Aly to." Daniel said proudly.

Daniel's P.O.V-
I was happy I got to share I room with Aly. "I'm really tired." Aly yawned. "It's only 3 are you crazy?!?" Aryssa commented. "No I just want to take a nap." Aly stretched. When she stretched she made a really cute noise. Without even thinking I said "do you want me to take a nap with you?" Aly blushed and nodded. I left to get into something more comfortable. I was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants. I walked into the bunk area and saw her wearing yellow pikachu pajama pants and a red camisole. I smiled and she said "Quick Question. Do you like cuddling?" "Only if it's with you!" I said all cheeky.

Aly's POV-
I got butterflies as I lay down next to Daniel. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his neck. He gently played with my hair giving me goosebumps. I latex my hand on his chest and stretched and then u fell into a deep sleep.

Daniel's POV-
She is so flipping cute when she sleeps! Right before she fell asleep she stretched and wrapped her arms around my neck. That noise she makes its like a coo mixed with a whimper.
As soon as she fell asleep I soon followed.