Mr. Almost✌

Alys POV-
"Buggy, Your up!" Daniel said motioning me off. I was nervous to be singing with Caleb. He was doing the rap part. He always was only into girls for their looks. And he only liked me to get to Aryssa. Screw Him! Now I have Daniel! Who can be better than him?!? I walk on stage and wave bye to Daniel in the way up. "Hi guys! I'm going to be singing "Mr.Almost" dedicated to the butthole who asked my own best friend out in front of me. that's why Aryssa sang 'No Good For You' so let's get started!!" I scream and the crowd boos at Caleb and I giggle at that. Then they cheer for me singing.

"Hey Hmm
Try'na Force a Puzzle Piece
Not a perfect fit for me
But they told me give it time,hm
Maybe Cupid missed my chest
Cause I keep looking left
You ain't Mr. Right.

[Chorus]
Your so sweet when we're kissing
But there's something in missing
Baby there's no chemistry
Yea we look good on paper
You can call me a hater.
But let's talk Honestly
Hey,
No you ain't the perfect match for me hey.
You were so close my Mr. Almost
Hope I didn't come off as a tease.
You were so close my Mr. Almost.

All my girls say lock him down
Boys like him don't come around
Go and pick your wedding rings
Hmm, Yea my mom thinks your legit. But I'm way to young for this.

[Chorus]

I know this can be Alarming.
But you can't go and call me boo.
I'm looking for my Prince Charming." I sang and Looked at Daniel at the Very end.
Then Caleb walk on stage like he owned the place and Started the rap part.

"Mr. Almost a Billionaire.
Mr. Almost yours till you almost caught feelings there. Where?
Right there. The blue bird.
We were singing them songs we
Wrote and this is what you said and I quote 'I love you baby baby so much you the one ain't nobody better than you up under the sun.' That's the part when I run.
The part when I dip.
But I stiiiiiilllllll love them hips! Right?" He sang. As he said the last words I realized he was talking about Aryssa body. And I pushed him off the stage without a care in the world. I heard Daniel laugh and I finished the song.

[Chorus]

"I know this can be alarming.
But you can't go and call me boo.
I'm looking for my Prince Charming. So close my Mr. Almost." I finished.
I said "good night everybody!!" And they screamed. I walked off stage and ran up to Caleb and yelled. "Ok! I know those are the lyrics to the song but you can't think about my best friend like that!" I said flicking him in the temple. I was now like 4 1/2 inches taller. And then I walked up to Daniel to hug him. "How was i?" I asked him. he sighed and walked away from me....

A/N
I'm sooo sorry that I left you guys here! Not really. But anyway you might get a new update Later today😉😉.
~Aly❤️