Tears & Netfix

After they got back to their Designated hotel rooms....

Daniels POV-
We walked in and There were only 2 beds! So I guess Hayes and Aryssa have to share and so do Aly and I. Im perfectly fine with that.😉. "Guys! Guess what?!?"
Aly screamed. "What?" I said mocking her tone of voice. "I'm really hyper and I don't know why and and aryssa help me!" Aly was jumping up and down for no reason whatsoever I couldn't keep myself from laughing. Aryssa walked over to Aly and whispered some thing in her ear. Then they both held hands and jumped up and down and fangirl squealed! Why? The world may never know.

Aryssa's POV-
I saw Aly getting really Fangirly all the sudden and I ran over to her. I put my hand on her shoulders to stop her from jumping. I whispered in her ear "I'm not stealing your BF or anything I'm just fangirling along here his laugh is so cute!!!" We both looked at each other and we did a happy dance and Squealed. Daniel looked at me all confused. all I did was laugh! I walked over to him and whispered " You've got yourself a keeper here! She really really likes you!!" I told him knowing He would feel good about himself. He winked at Aly. she blushed and me and Hayes decided to let them have their alone time.

Aly's POV-
"well I'm gonna go, and Hayes is coming with me." Aryssa said and smirked at me. I smiled and Daniel gestured to me to come sit next to him. I obeyed and sat next to him on the edge of the bed. He asked me "do you wanna watch some Netflix?" "Uh.. Sure." I smiled and we scooted back to the back of the bed. He laid back and I followed. I made the space between us disappear by rolling over next to him and he put his arm around me. I held his hand that was around we and he turned on Mean girls. "Do you like this Movie?" He asked me. "Uh.. Hehe I've never watched it." I said embarrassed. "Oh well then you are being forced to watch this movie with me!" He said really surprised. The movie stared and I laid my head on his shoulder. He started to play with my hair giving me goosebumps. I apparently fell asleep. And he wouldn't let that happen. He shook my shoulder and said. "Buggy get up!" "What? Oh K!" I stretched and I accidentally jabbed Daniel in the face with my nails. "Ow!" He said laughing. After the movie we asked if anyone wanted to go to Taco Bell with us. It felt suspicious like they all said no on purpose. So me and Daniel went together. And we got our usuals. On our way out of the building of Taco Bell which was right next to the Hotel I saw Daniel look down at his phone and all the sudden his eyes got glossy and he ran away from me upset and disappeared into the Hotel.
Daniels POV-
I looked down at my phone to see a tweet about me it said "@iamdanielskye you are such an idiot! Why do you insist on making my life a living hell. You do this by your presence in this world! Just leave! No one wants you! Maybe you should Die!" I tried to hold back my tears and I ran all the way back to the hotel and sat in the locker room by the pool in a bathroom stall.

Alys POV-
I started to run after him but he went into the men's bathroom. I said comfortingly "please Danny come out. What happened?" After moments of silence I heard a whimper and the sound of someone in pain. I didn't care if it was the men's bathroom anymore I opened the door and walked in the the shower/locker rooms. In one of the shower stalls I saw Daniels red vans. And I heard him whence in pain again I knocked on the door and he just sat behind it crying his eyes out. I tried to crawl under the door but before I could I was on the floor looking under and I saw something that broke my heart into a million pieces........8