Ice Cream & Movies.

Alys POV-
"Good plan!" Daniel said letting the last tear fall. I smiled and he grabbed my hand and he rested his head in my shoulder I ran my fingers through his hair. "Guys! Guys?" Nash yelled. "Who? What?" I asked "we have been at this door for 5 minutes and you both are just standing here!"Nash said. "and EVERYONE has taken pictures." He whispered. "Damn." I said and faced palmed my self. "Well,....." Daniel paused. "Should'a had a V8!" We both died laughing as we walked into the hotel room. We never let go of each others hands. We both flopped backwards on the bed movie-style. We both started staring at each other and he raised one eyebrow. I attempted to do the same but I failed. Daniel laughed so much at my failure. As soon as he started laughing so did I. Some idiot interrupted our giggle fest by clearing their throat. I sat up and Daniel followed to see multiple phones out recording us. "Hey!" I yelled and everyone who was there started laughing. I put my hand over the phones. "That was unneeded!" I pouted while crossing my arms. "Ya!" Daniel agreed. "Now shoo peasants!" I said trying not to laugh. "No!" Brent said intimidating me. "I thought I liked you but no... guess not!" I said turning my head. "We can't leave unless, you want us to go get ice cream without you?" Brent said smirking. "Never mind I still like you!" I said hugging Brent. "Hey!" Daniel whined. "What?" I turned around to see Daniel. "I wanna hug!" He said putting his arms out. "No!" I said promptly. and I Ran Out the door swinging around the door frame and Daniel was Chasing after me and we ran into a lady. And I was going my max speed until Daniel hugged me from behind. And tackled me to the floor. "I'm getting a Hug!" He whispered in my ear and he helped me up and I gave him a hug. "Love Birds! Hurry up!" Aryssa laughed. I ran over to her while dragging Daniel along. I rested my elbow on Aryssa shoulder until Hayes scolded me saying "She mine!" And pulled her away. "Well.. She's my best friend!" I said and afterwards doing the Brent Rivera "mm-hmm." Thing. "I'm both of yours! Duh!" Aryssa said laughing.

At the Ice Cream Place-

Daniels POV-
My arm hurt like freaking hell!! I forgot I still hadn't taken off the bandanna. I walked in with my fingers intwined with Alys. I whisper in her ear as we walked in the door "Can you help me take off the thingy on my arm?" I asked her. "Sure" she said as she gently grabbed my arm. She untied the know which hurt so bad. She knew it. She let my squeeze her hand as she undid it. When she was done I looked down at my arm. The cuts were VERY visible. I almost started crying but I told Aly how noticeable they are and she said to put on my hoodie. I did and I felt a lot more safe.

Authors Note-
I'm very Happy that you guys like this Story. If you want to be in it as like one of the o2l or any viner or youtubers girl/boyfriend answer these questions
1. How many siblings does Aly have?
2. How long have Aly and Aryssa been separated?
3. Comment you favorite part of the story so far.

I will pick as many as I can!! Go on...win this shiz!!