41- I did it again

You pull him through the threshold by his collar, your lips never leaving his as he kicks the door closed behind him. He backs you up to the bed, pushing you down and crawling above your eager body. He only got to part from you for a moment, before you held the sides of his face bringing him back in to the passionate kiss. He holds himself up on his elbow, as his right hand trailed down your side, making you shiver under his touch.
"Y/N... I-"
"Shut up... I don't want to talk... I just need..." You interrupt him, not wanting anything to stear you away from the course you were both on, you didn't want to talk, talking only lead to fighting and heartbreak, you just needed to be with him, to smell his scent, to feel his touch, you needed to feel something beside sadness, for some reason, you couldn't believe he meant those words, as much as you wanted to. Even if he was lying, you needed some sort of comfort, anything, and he could give it to you in this moment.
Pulling his shirt off and attacking his soft lips once more, you deepen the kiss by giving him access to your mouth, slipping your tongue past his lips as he did the same. You mewl quietly as his hand dips under your tank top, massaging your breast firmly, he moves down to your neck, kissing and biting lightly allowing small breathless moans to escape your lips, spurring him on, he starts to play with your nipple, the rough pads of his fingers teasing the pink flesh.
"Nhaa~ I-Izuku~" You moan making him smirk against your skin, he pulls your top off, kissing down to your heaving chest and taking one of your sensitive buds between his teeth. You inhale sharply at the sensation, as his hand slips in to your underwear, running his middle finger past your soaking folds.
"You're so wet for me baby girl." He groans before sucking on your nipple, occasionally biting making you squirm under his touch.
"A-Ahhh~"
He slips a finger in you, making you gasp before he slowly starts thrusting, inserting another a few moments later. He looked up to take in your flustered expression, he loved to see you like this, tinted cheeks, panting and with a lustful gaze. And all because of him, it was almost enough to make him cum right then and there.
"God you make me so hungry baby doll... let daddy eat." He says pulling out his fingers, and harshly pulling down you panties, discarding them somewhere over his shoulder.
You tangle your fingers in his wild curls as he hungrily latches on to your clit. You throw your head back with a loud drawn out moan, his arms wrapping around your thighs keeping you in place as he enjoyed his meal.
"G-God fuck! I-Izuku!" You moan loudly, holding on to the headboard for dear life, as if you let go, you would lose touch with reality. "Y-you're gonna m-make m-me cum!" You scream as your eyes roll back in your head, Izuku kept eating you out like a starving man, his tongue slipping in and out of you before returning and focusing on your bundle of nerves.
You breath becomes ragged as your grip on the greenette's hair become tighter, you buck your hips against his face chasing your rapidly approaching orgasm.
"S-Shit! I'm gonna- Aahh!~" You moan as electricity ran through every nerve in your body, you release all over his face as your vision blurs. Izuku wastes no time lapping up your juices, looking back up at you, licking his lips seductively.
"Delicious." He says wiping the corner of his mouth, you bite your lip at the sight before you, pushing him on to his back with your foot, you crawl up his lap, pulling down his track pants along with his underwear, letting his large member spring free.
You instantly wrap your fingers around him, stocking his length slowly, watching his reaction carefully. You loved to see such a powerful man become putty in your hands, how a simple action could have him begging you. Although you loved to see him at your mercy, you needed to feel him, you were becoming inpatient as you take his cock in your mouth, bobbing your head and setting up a pace. You hear him inhale sharply through clenched teeth as his tip hits the back of your throat, you mewl as you continue to pleasure him. His hand instinctively holds the back of your head, accompanying your rhythm as you progressively take him in deeper, his breath starts to become ragged as he bucks his hips making you take all of him, you feel him getting close to his limit as he twitches in your throat.
"F-Fuck Y/N! You take me so well..." He groans as his balls hit your chin with every thrust. With one last grunt, he releases his load and you swallow the hot liquid, licking your lips as he did moments before.
"Delicious." You tease stroking his still hard member. He instantly flips you over on all fours, slapping your ass harshly.
"Are you teasing me baby girl?" He growls lowly, rubbing your marked skin. "You have no idea how much I need you right now." He whispers, running his thumb down your slit, making you mewl.
"D-Don't tease Izuku..." You whimper as he places his tip at your entrance.
"Wasn't planning to doll." He says as he thrusts in to you, bottoming out, you moan loudly as he grips your hips firmly, digging his nails in to your soft skin. Setting up a rough pace, he rams in to you, ripping a string of moans from you as you grip the bed sheets harder every time his hips slap against your ass.
"A-Ahhh~ I-Izuku! F-Fuck!" You moan as he slaps your ass again. "You're s-so big! I-I can't take it!"
"You're doing so good baby girl... nhg- you're s-so tight!" He grunts leaning over your arched back, biting your neck softly.
His hand traces down your stomach reaching your clit, that he circles slowly making you mewl loudly.
"Fuck... you're amazing Y/N... God I've missed you.." Izuku mumbles as he kisses your earlobe tenderly, his whole demeanour had changed, he had started as a desperate man, starved of pleasure, and now... he had become caring, he caressed your body as if it was made of glass, his praise had become sweet, and his movements went from lustful, to loving.
He flips you over on to your back, inserting himself back in to your aching core, as he continues to fuck you. He gazed in to your ocean blue orbs as he cups your cheek with his large calloused hand, watching your lustful expression intently, suddenly slowing his pace.
"Damn it... I'm addicted..." He mumbles, mostly to himself. But that didn't stop you from speaking.
"I-I am too..." His eyes widen for a moment, before he smiles softly, kissing you. His thrusts speed up as more moans leave your swollen lips, his groans syncing with yours.
"Fuck... I... I love you Y/N... I love you so much!" He loudly moans as his movements become sloppy, your eye flood with salty tears, both from pleasure as from happiness. You believed him, you didn't know why but you did. You feel yourself reaching your peak, as you try to form a coherent sentence.
"I-Izu- Agh! I... nhg! L-love you t-too! Fuck! Aghh!" You scream as the coil snaps and pleasure flows through your body, your spongy walls clenching around his member.
"Y/N- ngh!" Izuku grunts as he cums, shooting thick ropes deep inside you.
He collapses beside you as you both come down from your high, still panting. Izuku pulls you in to his bare chest, stroking your soft hair as the silence between you becomes comfortable again.

After a few moments, you sit up hugging your knees. Izuku props himself up on his elbow to look at you.
"What wrong?" He asks, concern laced in his voice.
"I... I wanna know... why did you leave Izuku?" You mumble quietly, resting your chin on your knees, avoiding his emerald gaze. He sighs as he runs a hand through his forest green locks, sitting up.
"Well... I had to Y/N, and please don't be mad at me.." He starts, you glance at him curiously. "Your dad called me that night.."
"What? My dad?" You ask shocked, turning to face him.
"Yeah, he told me about a mission a few pro heroes were going on, it was undercover work so it had to be kept a secret. It was a one in a million chance to catch the League of Villains..." He trails off, your eyes widen at his words, one individual in particular crossing your mind, but you kept quiet, allowing him to continue. "Your dad knew if I found out I would want to go and if I tried to go solo it would risk the mission, so he told me to come along, but only as long as I didn't tell you, as he was worried about how you would react. I... I needed to catch him... I needed to make sure that fucking asshole was locked away for good... I needed to make sure you were safe..." He says, head low as he avoided your eyes, fearing your reaction. You remained silent, processing the information, that he had left to protect you, he went on a dangerous mission and risked his life... all for you...
"He's finally gone Y/N... I'm just sorry I couldn't tell you before." He mumbles, you where shocked, Dabi was finally put away, they caught him. No, Izuku caught him. You slowly place your hand on his shoulder, making his head shoot up, his emerald orbs meeting your glossy ocean blues.
"Izuku..." You whisper as you kiss him softly, before hugging him tightly. "I'm so glad you're safe."
Izuku was beyond baffled, he slowly wraps his strong arms around your slim figure, as his eyes well up.
"Izuku? Are you crying?" You chuckle as tears fill your own eyes.
"N-No... Well yeah... I... I was just scared you wouldn't forgive me, that you hated me.." He mumbles wiping away your tears.
"As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't bring myself to. Even when I thought... I couldn't." You say looking away, Izuku places his index and thumb on your chin, lifting your face to his.
"I love you so much Y/N, you have no idea." He says with the softest smile he had ever worn.
"If it's anything like how much I love you, I think I do." You chuckle as he places his soft lips on yours, embarrassing you in a loving kiss as he caressed your cheek, both smiling against each other.