"Am I..dead?" ⚡

Tw: mention of blood
-

-schlatt-

I've been having a affair with Wilbur while doing president shit the reason why I mention that is because some people have find out and I have to pay them..well shorter story blackmail so I don't fuck up my career with having an affair with someone in exile from the country. I zoned out for a bit till I got a call from quackity I picked up the phone immediately hearing a panicked quackity "Woah slow down what?!" "Their holding people hostage, people want a fucking war schlatt!" This war has been going for a while buts it's been months where anybody was doing anything. I sat there in shock "who.?" "Fucking people in pogtopia and some other people who hate us!" Quackity yelled over the phone "I'll think of something come by off office today and we'll plan." "Right I just be quick-" cut off.."quackity?" Shit. I got up and went out the balcony where I could see the area I saw people in full netherite armor standing right walking towards my balcony area. Quackity rushed through my door with a paper in his hand "I got them I know how to do this!" Quackity said I walked over to him as we discussed the plans that's when I heard "President Schlatt!" Over the balcony I walked over aswell as quackity we looked over to see punz and I'm guessing a bunch people that help him holding a crossbow to many people including...Wilbur? I clenched my wrist feeling panic run up my body.  "We know about your little secret with him~!" I could see Wilbur look up at me with worrying eyes. "Just come down to here and we'll do nothing!" I groaned as I turned around my best friend quackity knew my relationship with Wilbur we look up at me grabbing my arm saying "Are they lying?" He whispered as if he's being spied on. "I don't know but I'm not saying they're not." I took a deep breath walking down the halls, and steps till I got to the final door I opened my door seeing the group of people I walked out closing the door I meant with the people who watched me as if they were hawks waiting to get their last meal. "I've come down now. What the fuck do you want." I said saving the last bit of confidence I had. "You haven't payed us for weeks schlatt you know the fucking reason why we even asked you for money." Punz said holding the crossbow at wilbur I curled my fingers feeling panic rise in me. "I know..just didn't want to." I said regretting it instantly "You didn't want to?! How fucking dumb are you do you not remember the consequence that would happen to this little shit?!" Punz said throwing Wilbur on to the ground. I had to restrain myself from going after Wilbur trying to act like I wasn't fazed by it but they knew damn well I was. "How about we do this the festival way." Punz said with a stupid grin. He grabbed yellow concrete from his inventory another person threw Wilbur in the cage of yellow concrete aswell a fence to keep him caged. "Wait no, schlatt!" Wilbur said panicking as he looked at me doing nothing. "Awe is that cute it looks like your boyfriend is wanting you~" "But to bad!" Punz said laughing like a maniac. I tried to hold my anger and worries in me every now and then it spills out of me. Punz aimed at Wilbur, Wilbur looking scared. Punz counted down.

10
.
8
.
6
.
4

3

2
-
"Fuck!"
I ran up Infront of the crossbow I know dumb move but this is Wilbur I'd rather kill myself saving him then witnessing him dying. So I did that. Blue red and white sparkles fly in the air as they have shot me right at my chest. Quackity bursed through the door having people (aka other friends on my side) they charged at the other group. I clenched my chest panting feeling seeing blood go threw my fingers seeing in drip on to the nice green grass I winced curling my fingers in grass pulling some out the arrow in me everything went blurry and quiet I heard Wilbur screaming and yelling hearing the others fight as they realized they fucked up by killing the president.
My vision got blurrier everything went black. I woke up into a endless void looking at myself but realizing I'm not in my suit but this blue-grayish sweater I had this weird hasty blue effect outline around my body, my skin...gray?

Am I..dead?

--------------------------------
789 words