Already?✨

Idk smut

-Wilbur-

After waiting hours I see a plane land and a burst of people leaving the door then I saw one specific person stepping off the plane "Schlatt!" I ran all the way towards to him "schlatt!" "Wilbur!" We both hugged till one of the others spoke up "Alright save the gushy shit for later we have to get to our hotels!" Ted yelled out "o-oh actually schlatt is staying with me for the few months." Ted looked at schlatt then me then back at schlatt "Oh well saves us money, Let's go!" I assume everyone else had hotels or were staying with friends. I took schlatt to my car loading his stuff in the back. As I drove to my house schlatt has been quiet more than usual I looked at him "hey you alright?" His head snapped back to me "huh? Oh yes just zoning out." "Well we're here." He got out and so did I. I helped him unpack his stuff into the guest room i groaned "My arms hurtttt!" "Don't care-" schlatt replied back as he placed a box in his closet I scoffed laying on the floor "are you laying on the floor?!" "No I'm on the fucking ceiling!" He rolled his eyes he sat next to me

-schlatt-

"well we finished with all the boxes." I said I looked over at Wilbur only to see him sleeping I laughed did unpacking really exhausted him?! I smiled looking at the other hearing him snoring quietly "dumbass." I stood up picking him up and setting him on my bed he instantly curled up gripping the sheets. I will say it was.. adorable to say the least seeing him curl up like a cat seeing his body rise then fall back down
Slowly I continued to set up my desk and make everything up look neat as possible. By the time I was down Wilbur had woken up "eh? Schlatt?.." I looked over at him seeing him stare at me "you need something or you gonna continue to stare at me?" He continued to stare at me "can you come here." I walked over to him stopping right Infront of him. "Okay now what?" He then swiftly grabbed the back of my neck kissing me. I pulled back feeling my entire face hearing up "sorry." Wilbur muttered I cupped his face "God you're so stupid-" I kissed him feeling Wilbur smile I pulled back Wilbur stood up kissing me again but instead of the gentleness wilbur began to get rougher pulls my waist closer to him I pulled back panting "calm down soot-" he shook his head "can't." Wilbur began kissing down my neck I moaned under my breath feeling Wilbur suck on the skin pulling back.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur gripped schlatt's waist pulling him closer "did I ever tell how pretty you are?" Schlatt scoffed "did I ever tell how annoying you are." "Mhm!" Wilbur giggled seeing schlatt face redden in embarrassment "My pretty princess~" schlatt grumble "don't fucking call me that-" "hm no." Schlatt heard his phone start ringing Wilbur groaned schlatt grabbed his seeing it was a call "I have to take this okay will?" "Yeah yeah.." schlatt left the room taking the call Wilbur grumbled "cockblock" Wilbur muttered, but then Wilbur had a wonderful idea.

Wilbur left the room seeing schlatt in the phone in the living room Wilbur walked up behind schlatt startling the other. Schlatt continued to talk Wilbur getting impatient and annoyed with the lack of attention he was getting Wilbur's hand slid down schlatt's leg hearing schlatt's voice hitch Wilbur squeezed schlatt's thigh "H-hold up" schlatt muted himself looking at Wilbur "what the hell are you doing?!" Wilbur smiled his hand moving dangerously close to schlatt's crotch "Wilbur." "Hm?" "Not now okay?" Wilbur whine "pleaseee" schlatt groaned "fine just stop fucking staring at me like that." Wilbur smiled schlatt grabbed his phone continuing his call as wilbur continued to run his hand all over schlatt's body. Wilbur started to palm schlatt through his pants earning a grunt from schlatt "y-yeah I'm fine." Schlatt bit his lip "i-im sorry I have to go-" he ended the call letting a sigh of relief aswell pleasure "fuckk..Will~" Wilbur has happy he finally seeing schlatt break slowly Wilbur palmed schlatt rougher earning strings of moans escaping Schlatt "mpH will!~" Wilbur pulled away his hand dragging him to the couch. Wilbur spread schlatt's leg going in-between schlatt's thighs "is this alright?" Wilbur asked just to make sure (consent is important) schlatt looked at the other "y-yea it's fine." Wilbur smiled and pulled on the other's pants pulling them off swiftly schlatt gripped the cushions. Wilbur began kissing the others thing leaving marks schlatt moaned feeling his legs tremble slightly "c-can you please get on with it already!" Wilbur giggled pulling downs schlatt's boxers schlatt's member springing up twitching at the cold air schlatt groaned Wilbur stroked schlatt slowly schlatt whining "can you seriously hurry up!" Wilbur didn't like the attitude schlatt was springing up on him "I could leave you here alone for you to deal with it on your own hm you want that?" Schlatt grumble "N-no can you just speed up please?" Wilbur smiled "of course I will darling~" Wilbur lowered his head closing his mouth around the others tip "aHm!~" Wilbur began to bob his head stroking whatever length he couldn't take in. Schlatt gripped Wilbur's hair "AHmm fuckk!~" schlatt thrusted his hips Wilbur gagging feeling the tip hit the back of his throat Wilbur moaning as schlatt began using him like a toy. Wilbur gripped his thighs squeezing them schlatt moaned loudly feeling his climax he arched his back shoving his length fully in Wilbur's mouth releasing his cum down Wilbur's throat. Schlatt pulled with a groan Wilbur coughing cum spilling from his mouth schlatt lifted his head up "sallow." Wilbur sallowed the fluid Wilbur coughing slightly "are you pleased now?" Wilbur smiled and nodded "god giving me a blowjob already?! I just got here!" Wilbur smiled then giggled pulling up schlatt's boxer "was I good?" Schlatt eyes widen "was that your first time?!" Wilbur nodded meekly "Soo was I?" Schlatt smiled "so fuckin amazing." "I'm glad" schlatt smiled "now let's get food cum isn't really feeding me right now-" Wilbur smiled "okay lets go then."

--------------------------------------
1068 words

[SMUT SMUTTT HAHAHAHHA SMUT HORNY BITCH HAHA/J]