jealousy✨

I couldn't remember what your ideas were so I wrote smut as an apology 🙂
.
.
Basically wilbur gets pissed.

-wilbur-

I sat on schlatt's bed scrolling through my phone hearing the others laughs in the background though schlatt has been making flirty comments to whoever was behind the screen I threw a pillow at him "hold up!" He muted his mic looking at me "what?" "Quit it with the comments." He smirked "why? You gettin jealous?~" I scoffed "No those comments are only for me." He chuckled turning back to his screen. After a couple of minutes everything was going fine till schlatt resumes making comments towards the person on the other side of the screen I tapped my foot as I glared at him I stood up walking over to the other I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and muted again "hm what is it?" "I said to fucking quit it with those comments." He smiled "like you could do anything-" he turned back to turn his mic back on before that I spun his chair facing me. "The fuck did you say to me?" I lifted his face to look directly at me his face flushed I smiled "no so cocky now?" He huffed "N-no just.." "what? Can't think of a lie to tell me?" He blushed I kissed him he gripped my forearm I deepen the kiss having him pull away gasping for air "w-what are you tryin' to do kill me?!" I smiled "after you're done come in my room." I left his room leaving him confused.

-schlatt-

What the fuck just happened. I was confused mostly shocked till a voice echoed in my headset "schlatt? You there?" I turned my seat around and turned my mic back on "u-uhm yea I'm fine just jambo." I continued to talk with my friend after they left the call I stretched then realized what wilbur said. I turned off my PC hesitantly walking over to Wilbur's room I knocked on his door "oh hi schlatt~" he smiled creepily he pulled me into the room locking the door "do I have your full consent for this time" I feared for what to come through I knew wilbur wouldn't hurt me "you have my consent.". He turned around pining me against the wall "do you mind explaining why you continued to make those comments even tho I said to stop?" I gulped "w-well I uh Uhm I thought it would be..funny?" His face stern "you did cause it was funny." I nodded I felt him grip my hips and pushed himself against me. I blushed feeling my crotch right against his he looked at me whispering in my ear "do you fucking understand you are mine." I nodded his grip tighten making me wince "fucking say it. Say that you're mine." I felt him start to buck his hips into mine making me let out a groan.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur continued to grind his hips against schlatt's making soft groans escape from schlatt's mouth "go on. Say it." Schlatt shook his head wilbur scoffing "You can't even say simple words? Guess I gotta force it out of you then." "Wait wh-AHh~" schlatt let out a loud moan feeling wilbur stroke schlatt's member at a painfully slow pace. Schlatt groaned "p-please go faster~" schlatt mumbled under his breath "say it and I might consider speeding up." Schlatt moaned "mph- Wilburr~" wilbur smirked watching the other melt beneath him. Schlatt began bucking his hips for more friction only to be stopped by wilbur earning a whine from the other. "Did I say you could do that princess?" "N-no." "Go on the bed and strip yourself." Schlatt nodded not wanting to disrespect wilbur anymore. As schlatt took off his clothes wilbur was finding for a specific thing just for schlatt.

-schlatt-

I sat on the bed naked waiting for wilbur to return I wondered what was taking him so long I then heard a voice echo through my ears "I'm back~" I looked up at him seeing him holding a cock ring, and oh god a vibrator. I blushes heavily seeing wilbur lay the products on the bed next to me. He looked down at me he smiled "are you really that hard already?" I was slightly embarrassed he then pulled me into a passionate kiss I moaned in his mouth feeling him rub my member I pulled back groaning he smiled "such a wreck for me~" he crouched down spreading my legs he grabbed the cock ring slipping in right on me I whimpered feeling the object slide down. Wilbur rubbed my thighs "you ready?" I nodded he hold the vibrator right above the tip then turned it on the lowest level I moaned feeling shockwaves of pleasure rush up me "mhph- will~" I gripped the sheets feeling him turn up the vibrations my moans got louder as the speed increased "aH- F-fuck!~" flinging my head backwards. "You close?~" I nodded bashfully gripping the sheets he turned up the vibrator to the highest level I let out a squeal moaning loudly I then tried to cum but I completely forgot about the cock ring.

-thirdperson-

Schlatt desperately trying to cum but couldn't wilbur just smiled at the others attempts "w-will you're a dick-" schlatt said in between moans. Wilbur smirked "oh really?" Wilbur out the vibrator right on schlatt's tip earning a gasp along with strings of moans "mph!~ willll~ p-please!" "say you're sorry and I might let you cum." Schlatt moaned unable to form sentences.

(Time skip 20 minutes)

Schlatt moaned tears fallen down his face the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling. Wilbur just smiled waiting for an apology form the other "pLeasE! IM sOrry!~" schlatt moaned out begging for mercy "what are you sorry about?" "IM Sor-AhH!" Wilbur began to pump schlatt's member along having the vibrator right on the tip. "PleaSe iM sOrry for MAkinG those comments!~" tears falling down his face as wilbur stopped his movements "are you actually sorry?" Wilbur asked schlatt nodded "mhm I'm s-so sorry!" "Good enough go ahead cum." Wilbur took off the cock ring schlatt moaning so loud to the point it would able to wake up the entire neighborhood. Schlatt shook as cum covered him. Schlatt laid down "h-holy shit.." he gripped his hair "you alright?" Wilbur said grabbing wet wipes cleaning off schlatt "y-yea I'm fine." Wilbur kissed schlatt "I guess I underestimated you." Wilbur smiled "very."

----------------------------------
1094 words

(This took me a couple of days😃)