mirror. ✨

This is taking place when schlatt exiled Wilbur and Tommy but Wilbur wanted revenge so he sneaks in and stuff happens ;)

-Wilbur-

I and Tommy ran and ran trying to get away from the l'manburg schlatt exiled us two from our country. I ran out of breath collapsing against a tree. Tommy aswell taking a break gripping his legs. "I think we got away, Will." I nodded, staring at the trees as I looked at Tommy. "I'll get our country back one day." He smiled sadly "unless.." I thought but quickly realized that Tommy wouldn't like that idea nor did I want to scare him in any way. "Unless?" He said "nevermind." He shrugged and we continued our journey.

After a couple of weeks of being exiled with Tommy, I felt like going mad the loss of control of my country driving me insane. I wanted my revenge luckily Tubbo has been helping us out but he gave me the area details like where was schlatt's office how it was available outside. Great.

It's dead at night Tommy going off to find food, resources, etc. I went back to l'manburg sneaking past the guards and finding schlatt's building or office I guess. I let out a sigh of relief. This is my country mine, not Marburg it's l'manburg. I looked around to find anything to climb the building to get inside. 

-schlatt

I was in my office dealing with paperwork frustrated. I ran my fingers through my hair groaning I was too tired for this I got up going to my bathroom taking a nice warm shower ruining my hair for the night I grabbed night clothes putting them on but before I went to bed I grabbed a shot filled it up with whiskey taking a quick drink nothing bad just a little drink that's all. I got under my covers staring at my ceiling a nice design plastered on the ceiling. I yawned feeling myself getting sleepier I closed my eyes and went to bed.

-Wilbur-

I wandered around trying to find anything till I saw a ladder with a paint jar next to it. What luck! It thought I dragged the ladder to the window of schlatt's offices I grabbed the legs and put my door on the first step and repeated till I heard a group of people talking I hurried up seeing the door was openable I opened and went in slowly the window allowing a bright day of light through I heard a groan I turned to my left seeing schlatt move slightly I blushed. He was sleeping I walked over to him hearing soft snores and his mouth slightly opened his hair everywhere. I blushed at the adorable sight he seems so much friendlier than he put out. I then heard a loud 'whoosh' noise outside (which was the wind) but then after I heard a loud crash I crouched seeing schlatt move up slightly I heard a groan and heard him say "what the h-hell?.." I heard the bed creek

Seeing schlatt's figure going to the window looking out the window I heard him muttered something I didn't hear. I got up not making any noise being behind him. 

-schlatt-

I woke up sitting up since I heard a loud crash outside I saw the curtains swaying due to the wind from outside. I was confused I've never opened that. I got up and walked around seeing a ladder on the floor maybe that was the loud crash? "Who the fuck left a ladder there?"... I sighed closing the window but then saw a figure behind me a tall figure with a trench coat on his brown fluffy hair covering hair. Wilbur soot. I turned around instantly getting pinned against the window staring eye to eye with the guy I exiled his eyes seem violent almost wanting vengeance I mean that would explain everything. "What are you d-doing soot," I said sternly-ish I stuttered a bit quite terrified by the taller figure he stood there for a bit, but as I waited there against the window I saw a creepy smile crept on his face. I felt him connect his lips with mine I immediately squirmed around gripping Wilbur's shoulders pushing him off "The fuck are you doing!-" I yelled blushing slightly upset about how he just kissed me out of nowhere I was about to tell him off but he grabbed me pushing me against my desk setting me on my black chair but due to him pushing me stuff fell from the top of the desk and he then started to kiss me again this time I almost felt pleasure in this I kissed back just let it myself having this moment. I mean when were you going to get time like this? Probably never.