Fuck. ✨

Idea by the one and only spicyxtoast
Schlatt is tied to a wall btw -
😎😎😎
-thirdperson-

Fuck schlatt didn't know where he was he couldn't see anything feeling his hands tied behind his back his ankles tied a blindfold on him. He freaked out all his only sense was smell and touch and sound it felt like dirt and smoke he felt a rough texture against his back and neck till he heard a voice along with steps "hello my pretty princess~" schlatt was shocked knowing the voice all to familiar to him "W-wilbur?" "Mhm who else would it be?" Wilbur removed schlatt's blindfold seeing the others eyes fearful, His voice was dark and husky schlatt started to freak out feeling a hand cup his face "don't fucking touch me!-" schlatt snarled only to get smacked in the face schlatt letting out a painful wince "pathetic fuck." Schlatt let out a chuckle "says you!"

Schlatt gasped feeling a hand wrap around his throat pulling on the ropes holding him as the grip tighten "I dare you to fucking insult me and you won't make it out alive." "L-let go!" Schlatt lips turning blue schlatt feeling his body growing numb till Wilbur let go and slapped schlatt again. Schlatt gasping for air coughing harshly "you're fucking i-insane!" Wilbur hummed in agreement.  "Why do you even have me here for?!" Schlatt yelled out his voice echoing throughout the stone room. Wilbur giggled "Honestly just for self pleasure." Schlatt eyes widen a tint of red plastered on his face "oh wow schlatt not in that way~" schlatt grew embarrassed looking away at a stone wall "fuck off." "Watch it Schlatt I could kill you right now.." Wilbur said pulling out a dagger holding it right against schlatt's neck. Then Wilbur got up really close to the point their noises were almost touching. Schlatt started to blush at their closeness Wilbur smelt like dirt and smoke schlatt tried to get away but only to realize that his back is against a wall.

"Does this make you uncomfortable how close I am to you?" Schlatt blushed Wilbur speaking no quieter than a whisper Wilbur then grabbed schlatt's hip harshly making the other letting out a wince "get off." Schlatt whispered Wilbur smiles "I don't think I want to~" schlatt grumbled "I said get off- MPH!" Wilbur kissed schlatt forcing his tongue in schlatt's mouth. Wilbur pulled back a string of saliva dripping down their chins. Schlatt was shocked staring at the other's chest "W-what the fuck!-" "what's the problem princess?" "You fucking kissed me?!!" Schlatt yelled out he pulled on the ropes "get me the fuck out of here!" Wilbur held schlatt's sides pushing him roughly against the wall a hiss coming from schlatt's as he hit his head against the wall. Wilbur lifted schlatt's chin forcing the other to make eye contact "did you not like it?" Schlatt blushes what was he going to say Wilbur almost looked guilty that he did what he did.

-schlatt-

I looked at Wilbur a hint of guilt in his eyes as he asked me that question do I say yes? I mean I won't lie it was nice.. but still I'm not sure if I want to stay here "here all unti-" "wait!" Wilbur was shocked staring at me and he held the rope he let go and looked at me "what?"
"I- fuck. Uh..." I didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth whether I liked it. Wilbur again looked sad or guilty staring "I shouldn't have done this-" Wilbur muttered grabbing the ropes "you know it would've been nice if you could've just asked me to hook up?" Why the fuck was I saying?! Wilbur looked at me his face red "O-Oh..?" Stopped and instead tighten the ropes making me hiss he then got down and untied the ropes that held my ankles down he got back up "if that's the case.."
"Schlatt?" "M-mhm?" I felt his hands go under my shirt letting out a shaky breath as he caressed my sides he whispered in my ear I could hear my own heartbeat as he then suddenly gripped my hips his breathing hitched
"Do I have your consent..?" I then kissed him a shocked look appeared on his face as I pulled back "does that answer your question?" He nodded and kissed me again hungrily our tongues swirling against each other.

I pulled back panting Wilbur then tilted my head to the right slightly and started to suck the skin that was out pulling down my collar as he got lower pulling down the collar of the shirt down as he got lower kissing my chest. He went back to attacking my neck biting my lip as I felt a tent grow in my pants "w-will~" he smirked rubbing my sides then digging his teeth in my shoulder making me yelp and I felt him lick the bite he then ripped off my shirt making me blush as he kissed my chest to my stomach till he was on his knees teasing the zipper of my pants "w-will please stop teasing..!" I whine out desperate to feel some sort of friction. I bucked my hips begging to be touched as Wilbur slowly pulled down my pants.

-wilbur-

Sure I never thought this would happen but hey why not? I pulled his pants down seeing a rather large tent soaking his boxers with pre-cum "jeez so hard already?" "Shut it soot-" I giggled standing up staring at him making eye contact then began to palm the other hearing Schlatt gasp then softly moan and pant "you like this Schlatt?" "A-ahmm y-yes.." I smirked  kissing Schlatt.

-thirdperson-

Schlatt moaning in his mouth as Wilbur got rougher with his palming Wilbur pulled out Schlatt moaning loudly thrusting his hips against Wilbur's hand "O-Oh god~" Wilbur stopped removing his hand away from schlatt's crotch a whine escaping schlatts mouth "c'mon will p-please.." Wilbur raised an eyebrow "please what love?" "Please just touch me.." Wilbur was shocked with such a quick response thinking Schlatt would be a brat and force it out of him. "You want to be touched that badly huh?" Schlatt nodded Wilbur looked at his ear flicking "I'll touch you..under one condition.." Schlatt groaned "just hurry up-" "I'll please you for however and whenever you like.. unless you let me and Tommy to walk on the land of lmanburg." Schlatt eyes widen did he really want to reck his reputation even though he exiled them? "F-fine." Wilbur smiled falling into his knees "let's see ya hm?" He pulled down Schlatt's boxers his member springing up twitching at the sudden temperature change. "My oh my~" Wilbur traced the tip to the shaft with his index finger making Schlatt release a shaky breath "You're quite big.." Wilbur licked his lips parting his mouth allowing the tip to rest on his tounge Schlatt resisting from bucking his hips. He wanted to be a good boy.

Wilbur closed his mouth wrapping his lips around the tip swirling his tounge around Schlatt gasping pulling in the ropes feeling intense heat rush up him "ahm! Will!~" Wilbur rubbed Schlatt thighs as he took more of Schlatt length Schlatt panting and huffing feeling his body shake as he pulled in the ropes Wilbur bobbing his up and down saliva dripping down his chin he pulled back licking the shaft as he looked up at Schlatt "you enjoying yourself love?" Wilbur huffed out getting a nod from Schlatt. Wilbur stood up seeing Schlatt pout "c'mon I need pleasure in this aswell~" Wilbur untied Schlatt surprised he didn't leave he turned around Schlatt. Schlatt wincing as his stomach meets with the cold stone walls "spread your legs slightly." Schlatt did so spreading his legs partly as Wilbur slid his member in between Schlatt's thighs "close your legs not to tightly.." Schlatt did exactly hearing the other groan Schlatt could feel Wilbur's dick against his own feeling the heat radiate off of Wilbur's body that's when wilbur began to thrust.

Wilbur thrust his member between Schlatt's thighs Schlatt gasping feeling Wilbur's cock rub against his balls and cock. Schlatt moaned squeezing his thighs making wilbur curse "f-fuckk~" thrusting faster "aAh~ wIlbur~" Wilbur groaning in Schlatt's ears as Wilbur hugged Schlatt's body as he trusted as fast as he could to feel the sweet release. Schlatt morning loudly as he felt himself get closer and closer to coming. "wIlbur!~" Schlatt screamed as he arched his back coming all over the stone wall as Wilbur continued to thrust in-between his thighs "fuck fuck princess!~" Wilbur groaned out as he came between his thighs cum dripping down schlatts member and his thighs Wilbur pulled his member out groaning "fuck Schlatt." Schlatt's panting as he laid against Wilbur's body "I wanna sleep.." "there's a river nearby we can wash off there?" "Eh why not.."

BONUS!!!
-----------------

Tommy walking around pogtopia looking for Wilbur till he walked by a room hearing screams..moaning to be exact "what the-" tommy vomited in his mouth a bit running away from the area to shit the terrifying noises he's heard.

-------------------------------
1565 words

(Apologies if this took sooo long to make I've been kinda losing motivation to write but here it is :)