trans will ⚡🍄

Wilbur and schlatt live together btw  and we're friends (key word, were)

Tw-self shaming, body dysmorphia

Let me know if any others.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur looked into the mirror he didn't look right he didn't feel right he tried so hard why was it not working he tried anything to cover his chest to make flatter he did everything to his face to make look more masculine he did everything.. why was it not working why did he not look like a boy, his arms covered in scars. Why was he not normal like everyone else why did he have to be trans why did he have to disappoint his parents for being him. Why couldn't he be the daughter that his parents deserved. He couldn't stare at himself in the mirror anymore he looked disgusting his face was wrong, he was wrong. He sobbed till he collapsed onto the floor holding himself hiccuping say it by to himself that he would never be a true boy and that it's him being delusional. It hurt him it really did.

He heard a knock on his door he cleaned himself up wiping his eyes to make seem he wasn't crying fixing his hair. He opened the door seeing Schlatt "Will? You okay thought I heard crying in here?-" will cleared his throat trying not to stutter "uh n-no maybe you're hearing things." Schlatt looked at Wilbur "you're lying to me." "What I don't know what you're talking about-" Schlatt pulled Wilbur into a hug. Wilbur eyes widen feeling the others arms wrap around his neck. "I know what happens when your in this fucking room for to long." For context will goes into this room (this room is a small room with only a mirror in it and some lights and other furniture) when he's trying escape from whatever issues he has or he goes into he room to cry and just let his emotions out. Schlatt hugged Wilbur for a long time before making Wilbur sit down and sitting down after "you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Wilbur stayed silent before speaking he sighed and said softly "I d-dont feel right."
"What do you mean?-" Wilbur didn't know how to say it so he just puts his hand on his body "this I don't feel right in this." "In your body?" Wilbur nodded "I just don't feel like a boy." Schlatt hummed Wilbur could feel himself start to cry so he stopped speaking "I just wanna feel like a b-boy.." Wilbur looked at Schlatt "do you even see me as a boy?!" Schlatt was surprised by the question "of course I do, you're the prettiest boy I ever laid my eyes on.." Wilbur calmed down a bit before realizing what Schlatt said "wait what?-" he looked up to see the others face red "uh"  Wilbur chuckled "Schlatt are you gay?-" "of course not what kinda of man do you take me as?!" "A homo" Schlatt laughed a bit "okay so what maybe I am a bit gay-" Wilbur smiled before just staring at the other "Schlatt?" "Yea?-" "can I kiss you" Schlatt gulped feeling his chest tighten "uh sure-"

Will cupped the others face kissing him slowly Schlatt leaned back against a wall feeling Wilbur crawl into him continuing to kiss Schlatt. The two broke the kiss Wilbur panting, will muttered "more.." "wilbur-" will started to attack the others neck leaving marks all over. Schlatt moaned softly feeling the others lips suck on the skin and gently bite after each mark. "W-will ah~" a high pitched moan feel from schlatts mouth the other embarrassed covering his face "awww you're so adorable~" "w-will I have to go somewhere later-" "cancel." "What?!-" "cancel your plans." "I can't just do that-" "I have better things planned.."

~2 hours later~

Schlatt panting laying next to will who was passed out next to him breathing softly, Schlatt on the other hand was trying to process everything. Were they friends still? Were they dating? Fuck buddies? Oh well hell ask about it later.

------------------------------------------------------

Been awhile since I wrote but take this short story ig-