Chapter 6: Friend's Bestie

Taehyung pov

The next day

New morning, new day, new roommate.

I can't believe it's already been a day with me living with someone. I've never had a roommate before. I know I'm living in a shared apartment and will have to share with someone, but I have tried my best to avoid having one.

The last time I got a roommate, I told him I was gay and found him attractive. He was nowhere to be seen the next day.

But I can't perform this tactic on my new roommate, which drives me nuts. 

I don't want a roommate or to share my space.

I take a deep breath and exit my room, only to be greeted by a lovely aroma.

(What is this smell? Food?)

Following the fragrance, I enter the kitchen and see my roommate.

She is dressed in a floral A-line dress that reaches her legs, her hair is damp and stuck to her neck, and she hums a tune while cooking, shaking her waist from left to right.

(Cute)

I'm not sure how long I've been standing there until I hear her voice.

"Hello," she says as she looks at me.

"Hi"

"What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Okay," she says as she begins chopping the vegetables.

" What are you doing?" I ask, even though it's pretty obvious.

" I am making breakfast," she replies.

"Oh"

"If you want, you can join us as well," she adds, staring at me briefly before returning to her work.

" Us?" I ask, confused.

" Yeah, Jimin is coming over. So I am making breakfast for both of us," She replies, still concentrating on her chopping.

"Jimin?" I ask, not understanding what she wants to imply.

(Is she close to Jimin?)

"Yaa, Jimin. Why?" She asks, her gaze drawn to mine.

" Did you meet Jimin before?" I ask curiously.

" Yes, yesterday," she says as she walks towards the cupboard to fetch some items.

" Yesterday? You met him yesterday, and now you're making him breakfast today? You sure know how to leech on people, don't you?" I mock.

 She gives me a long look. " I don't want to argue with you, Taehyung. If you don't want to join us, please don't. But stop accusing people of no reason," she replies sternly and continues to do her work.

" Of course, I am not going to join." I say, smirking, " I don't fool around the girls Jimin fucks. It's a bro code."

I notice her brows pinching together as she becomes irritated. She is about to say something when the doorbell rings.

I move towards the door to open it.

" Hey, Tae! How it's going, buddy?" Jimin greets me, pushing me aside and making his way in.