Chapter 13: Wet

Taehyung POV

"This is not fair, Taehyung," Y/n screams at me. I was hesitant to be harsh on her at first. I wanted things to go smoothly, in a funny way. I didn't plan on hurting her, so I was trying those cheap tricks to embarrass her and get her to leave on her own. But now, I won't hesitate. Isn't she looking forward to a game? Let's play bitch! I haven't shown her my ways yet, but now I will. Let her see what I do when I am challenged.

"Fair? What's that? " I scoff. "I don't play fair, sweetie. I play dirty,"  I get down on one knee to enjoy my moment. I watch her moving her hands to keep herself afloat.

(What is she doing?)

"Taehyung," Y/n calls me, half of her head submerged in water. My smile fades as I notice her struggling for air. As she battles to keep her mouth and nose above water, panic washes over me. It takes a moment for me to grasp what's going on. To realize she's sinking. Fuck! She's going to drown!

Without having any second thought, I dive into the pool. As I grasp her hand and pull her towards me, her body yields; she moves closer and lays her hands on my shoulder. I snag her and swim her to the pool's edge. Her fingers claw into my shoulder as she holds me tightly, her eyes closed.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

She tries opening her eyes and meets my gaze, "I could've died," she says as she coughs.

I agree somewhere it was my fault, but shouldn't she thank me for saving her? Isn't that standard etiquette?

"But you are not," I reply, slightly irritated.

She looks at me again, "Why did you throw me in the pool?"

"Is that even something to ask? You started it first."

"But I didn't throw you in the pool," she says slurrily with a pout, her eyes closing and opening.

(What is she? Three years old baby?)

"Are you drunk?"

"I don't drink."

"I can see that very well," I say as I exhale. "Let's get you out of the water first."

I lift her first and make her sit on the edge before joining her. I rub her back to ease her as she chokes on water and starts coughing. It calms her down a little, and she rests her head on my chest, probably exhausted. I watch her serene and innocent face, and unknowingly, a smile takes over my face. I lower my chin to look at her, my gaze lured downward, and the sight is not something I intended to see at this moment. My eyes slump to her soaked satin dress, the top of her breasts peeking up from the dripping fabric. The way her firm nipples are squeezed against the material causes my breathing to become heavy.

I turn my head to the other side and gulp hard. What the fucking hell!

The sight makes me shiver a bit. It's not my first time seeing those lovely pairs, but considering the person the pairs belong to makes me feel things. Y/n wakes up from my chest, looking around like a lost puppy. I turn around and force myself to look at her, 

"Taehyung, cold," she says as she tucks slowly on my shirt. She is doing nothing but still making me feel everything. 

"Huh? Oh.. yeah.. cold.. wait... umm," I move my eyes around to find something and notice the crowd of people. There are guys, drunk guys, to be precise, staring at Y/n. I very well know the look they are giving her; look full of lust. My jaw twitches on the side, knowing what they intend to do, even though I am present there right beside her. I open my shirt voluntarily and drape it over Y/n. Though it is soaked, it is doing a decent job hiding her assets.