Chapter 19: I'm lost!

Y/n POV

I leave the car to find Taehyung standing with Hoseok, chatting about something. I instinctively stop at my position, and he notices me, sending a warm grin my way. I reciprocate his grin with a quick nod and forward my steps, my gaze down. My mind is still lingering with the talks I had with Sunmi. I'm not ready to face him right now. After whatever happened, I can't. What happened, you ask? Dumb me realized some unknown feelings for him. Thank god, Sunmi didn't inquire much about this; otherwise, I would have been busted. Or perhaps I already am; anyone might tell by looking at me.

"Y/n, what say?" Sunmi asks as she rushes to my side and takes my hand.

"Ahh! I don't know if I am ready for that."

"Come on, girl! Blind dates are always fun, and the guy is super handsome. You will love it."

"Sunmi, I appreciate your offer, but I don't think I'd be a good fit for a blind date. I am terrible at conversations." 

"Trust me; you don't even have to worry about it. He will take care of the conversations and the bills. You just gotta be pretty," Sunmi adds, doing her little wiggle dance.

I can't help but smile as I watch her. Sunmi and I have gotten along well in this short time. She shared a lot about her initial days in college, including how she made out with a German guy on one of the high swings at her college fest, how she stealthily fled Jimin's house with her lover while he was drooling on the couch, and how she had her first strip pool party. Yes! I heard it all; trust me; her stories had more spices than any dish I ever had. Taehyung, on the other hand, appears to be a touchy subject for her. She still loves him, that much is obvious, but she's kind of given up on having him because that man pays no attention whatsoever. In my words, certified arrogant jerk! 

Though to see, nowadays, he isn't acting like a jerk, at least to me. And his sudden behavior change is making me curious, like what if? What if he wants me to stay as his roommate? What if he wants me to be his friend? What if he likes me? He agreed he liked talking to me, so, umm.. possibilities???

"Y/n, hurry up."

Oh! Back to Sunmi, so while we were having our nasty conversations, she showed me a picture of her ex-boyfriend, who, in that pic, was with his brother. I merely remarked, like any other beauty-loving woman, that his brother is handsome, and just there, she planned a blind date for me. Yes, me on a blind date. So funny that I can't even laugh.

"I don't know. I mean, he's handsome, but this will be my first time going out with a guy that too a stranger. You are getting my point, right?" Honestly, the guy is really handsome. I won't mind going on a date with him, but I don't feel like it. I am still trying to figure out things with Taehyung, I don't want anyone else.

"I know you are nervous. But sweetheart, I'm here for you," Sunmi continues, "I'll walk you through the entire process. You should just go. Blind dates feel very right sometimes."

I give it a thought for a while, like maybe she is correct, maybe going out with someone else will help me understand how I really feel. I think I should give it a try. "Fine! Tell me what I need to do."

Sunmi immediately perks up and begins to talk about her first blind date. "My first blind date was awesome, and the guy was super cute, as in proper gentleman. He pulled the chairs for me, tried picking up conversations, and was so good to me that I even rewarded him."

"Reward? So, you guys kissed?"

"Kiss? Na... I gave him a blowjob," Sunmi continues, whispering near my ears, "under the table."

"You gave WHAT?" My mouth is open so widely that flies can happily find solace in it.

"What are you girls talking about?" Jimin approaches us while standing beside me.