Chapter 8: Success is sweet

Y/N POV

Sleeping peacefully is a blessing, but I'm cursed today.

A sound constantly smacks my head, yet I'm still attempting to sleep while shaking it off.

"Hmmmmmmmmm"

(Ignore it)

" Uhhhhhhhhhhh"

What exactly is going on here?

Yesterday, Taehyung was acting strangely the whole day, which left me sleepless, and now when there is a sliver of quiet around me, this fucking sound is irritating the hell out of me.

I'm already awake as I sit up, dissatisfied and irritated because I couldn't have my beauty sleep.

(I'm certainly going to have black circles now)

"Ohhhh! Yesss! YesssSSS thereee"

Fuck it! I brush the sleep from my eyelids and search around for the source of the noise. Now that I'm paying full attention to it, there's something more, a gentle beating that I overlooked before. But it's there, steady and consistent.

" Ohhhh... God... Hmmmmmmmm!"

What did I hear? Moaning??

I cringe and shield my ears because, holy crap, that was loud.

(Why the heck do I hear someone moaning this early in the morning?)

The moaning is so loud that I wouldn't be amazed if a window spontaneously shatters.

What the hell is going on? Who moans like that? The pitch is so high that it sounds like a dead rat.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

That's it; I can't take it anymore. I stomp out of my room, tossing off my blanket with a flurry of curses. I have a feeling these sounds are coming from my attractive roommate's room, who is definitely fucking someone, but let's not jump to conclusions. As soon as I step out, I hear a deep grunt, the first I've ever heard. I must mention that this is some incredible grunting, and it smacks me square in the middle of my legs, especially when I hear another more resounding groan.

As I get closer to the room opposite me, the moans and groans become more audible.

I hear a grunt again, and it's not rocket science to not understand that the grunt is Taehyung's.

I'm not sure why I'm grinding my jaw so hard right now. Is it because Taehyung's groaning makes me feel the rumbling of his vocal cords directly in my stomach, or the thought of him enjoying a fantastic fuck while I'm still a virgin?

I won't say I don't want to attempt sex; I want to do it and experience that desire. But the thought of being naked in front of someone bothers me so much that I don't even want to consider it. I'd never want anybody to see the stretch marks and little drips on my body.

I wouldn't call myself overweight, but I'm also not slim. I am just a potato.

Another louder moan interrupts my thoughts.

"Please!!!!! Oh my God!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh"

I pound loudly on Taehyung's door without even thinking about it. I bang bang bang, maybe more brutally than he is banging that dying rat moaner.