Chapter 9: Secret Weapon

Y/n POV

I am so pissed off right now, not with my' hottie with no manners' roommate, but with myself. I should have punched him or shoved him, maybe even yelled out some creative slangs that  I make up in my head, but no, screw hormones, screw everything. The worse thing is that I even gave up!

(What did I just do?)

But everything is not easy, and everything is not funny as it seems. He may be doing these things for fun, but they are not funny to me. I'm feeling emotions I don't want to feel. I'm always thinking about him, which I don't want to do. Everything feels like a roller coaster ride that I don't want to ride.

I expected to meet new people, make new friends, and have a good time. But I am sorry I didn't sign up for these things. 

(What exactly is Taehyung's issue?)

Right now, I'm pretty intrigued because these are some drastic changes. The previous night, he was a different person and a completely different person the following morning.

(What the hell happened that night?)

I lay my head in my hands and slid down the back of the door frame. Different thoughts run my mind as I crumple there into a ball. I have no idea how long I have been sitting there unless I hear a knock on my door.

I don't want to open it because I have a clear idea of who is behind the door.

(Of course, it's Taehyung who else lives here?)

I remain still in my seat, waiting for him to go away until I hear a voice.

"Y/n?"

(This is not Taehyung's voice)

"Y/n, are you there?"

(Jimin?)

As I rise from my curled-up position, I sway my hands to fix my clothes and posture.

"Y/n??"

(It's definitely Jimin)

I turn the doorknob and open it, and there he is, Jimin. As soon as he sees me, he smiles.

"Hey!" He exclaims, beaming.

I didn't know his smile was the only thing I wanted to see right now. I mean, his smile is contagious. His grin can make anyone happy. The way his eyes gleam when he looks at me is making me so overwhelmed that I can feel tears forming on the rims of my eyelids.

"Hey! What's wrong? Are you all right?" Jimin inquires, his voice concerned.

I couldn't figure out why he was asking until I felt my cheeks getting wet.

"Yeah... I... I... I'm okay," I respond, wiping my eyes and mirroring his smile, "I am just happy to see you."

"Y/n, you know you can tell me anything. Is there something that bothers you?" Jimin asks as he makes his way into the room.

"Why didn't you come yesterday? You promised you will," I say, attempting to change the subject.

"Don't change the topic, Y/n. What happened?" 

I have no idea how to tell him. How can I tell him that your best friend's actions make me feel things, and I can't take it anymore? I'm so frustrated that now I feel like crying. How?