Chapter 7: What in hell!

Y/N POV

The next day

As I cuddle further into the bed and pull the cover over my head, I can feel the slow sun sneaking through. I try to sink back, not wanting to go out. If I said I didn't feel awful about lying to Jimin yesterday, I'd be lying. I didn't have any work to do, yet going out with him was something I couldn't bring myself to do. Taehyung's anger was exacerbating the problem more.

I already knew Taehyung wouldn't like me to be close to Jimin, but I also didn't want them to quarrel over something trivial. I know I haven't had many friends, but still, two friends fighting feels terrible, right?

Taehyung was not at home all day yesterday. I skipped lunch and went out to make dinner, expecting to meet him, but he wasn't there. I cooked dinner for each of us, ate mine, stowed his, and returned to my room. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, and I'm not sure whether he ever returned home.

I get out of bed and walk to the washroom to start my morning ritual. I open my door and look at the door opposite me.

"Is he in his room?" I mutter to myself.

I'm not sure why I care about him when he treats me so badly. I have a sneaking suspicion that he isn't all evil; he simply behaves that way. I know he says harsh things a lot, but maybe he doesn't mean them. That's why I promised myself I'd stop arguing with him.

I walk over to the restroom and push the doorknob to open the door, only to be confronted with a scene I'd rather not witness.

Seeing how I stood there, paralyzed, I knew my soul had left my body.

No, I didn't see any ghosts. Just a guy drying his hair, water dripping through his body, and finding its way beneath his pelvic bone, which is covered in a towel and hanging loosely, giving a peek of his junior being.

It took a long for me to come back to my wits, and I stumbled away from the entrance, putting a palm over my precious eyes.

"Oh, my God! What in the world.." I gasp, "What in the world are you doing, Taehyung?" I scream at the top of my lungs as I stand back from the door, my eyes still covered. 

"Me? I just got out of the shower," Taehyung replies stating the obvious.

"What the hell is wrong with you? At the very least, you should have locked the door," I shout, struggling to catch my breath. I'm not sure what made me so short of breath; the situation or his finely sculpted body. 

"My bad! I completely forgot that someone else is also staying here," He says, making his way towards me.

"You forgot? It's been three fucking days already," I say, my eyes still closed.

"I know. I know it's already been three days, but we haven't acknowledged each other as roommates yet, have we?" Taehyung replies in his deep voice, tilting his head towards me.

His black orbs connect with mine as I open my eyes to see his. I hum in response.

He smiles faintly.

(Damn, he's hot)

"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" He says in a flirtatious tone.

Right now, I'm completely perplexed as to what's going on. "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" I stammer and ask gently.

"Join me in the shower." He whispers in his husky voice.