Peter Barton

3RD POV.

When Peter was born, Clint had took a month break from the avengers, and was able to be at his house with his wife. Clint felt bad when he had to leave and could only occasionally see them.

5 years later they had Cooper and 2 years after that they had Lila.

Peter's POV.

(Peter is 11, Cooper is 6 and Lila is 4)

I woke up to Cooper and Lila screaming. Ughhhh it's to early. I thought as I got up to go and help mom. I walk into the living room to see dad holding some gifts. I run over dad.

"DAD!!! Your back!!" I scream giving him a hug.

"Yea I have a break from work." He let go, "Here why don't you all open these." He said handing us the gifts.

We sat there in silence as we opened the presents. Once I got mine open I immediately hugged dad again. He got me a BOW!!! He knew that I have been wanting one for a while.

"THANK YOU. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!" I scream.

"Your welcome. And if you want and your mother is okay with it I can teach you how to use it?" He responds I immediately look over at mom who nods.

"YES, YES, YES!!!!!" I scream giving him another hug. "Can we start now??" I question eager to start training.

"How about we start tomorrow I'm tired." He says and I nod.

TIME SKIP (20 mins later)

"Mom do you need help with anything?" I ask board out of my mind,.

"You could go and stretch the horses" She says and I nod heading out to do that.

When I get out there I see mom's horse Dakota and my horse Midnight. Everyone in the family will have a horse but my siblings are to young right now and Dad isn't home enough. So it is just me and mom with a horse right now. I finish feeding and riding the horses and head inside for dinner.

TIME SKIP TWO YEARS LATER

My mom just gave birth to my youngest brother Nathaniel, when my dad got called out to work. Which I just learned was with the AVENGERS AND SHEILD!! I have the best dad ever.