Making the AI

Peter's POV

Dad just sent me the screen shots. That's what I'm missing I thought while comparing my code and Mr. Starks.

It took me a few hours but I finally got the AI finished. I looked over at the clock 11 p.m. I better go to bed. I hid my suit and everything made, then went to bed.

TIME SKIP

I went to school the next day. Every class was super boring. Lunch was alright. Flash was being Flash. I redirected him to me. I could take it but Ned can't. So after lunch we both went to our classes.

TIME SKIP

In chemistry I started working on some web fluid. Mr. Harrington kept giving me weird glances but I ignored him. By the end of class I had made 10 tube of webbing. I decided I should make my debut as Spider... I think of a name later. As soon as the bell rang I ran out of class and to my mom's car. 

"Hey Peter we are going to go pick up your siblings, but how was school" Mom asked

I ended up rambling about the whole day to my mom. Minus Flash, she didn't need to worry about that. We arrived at Cooper and Lila's school. 10 minutes later they came out and got in the car.

"Hey coop, hey Lila, how was school?" I ask receiving a groan from both of them. Me and mom just laugh.

They start telling us about their day. When we made it home I got a snack and went straight to my room. I locked the door and started putting the chip I made for Karen my AI into my suit. I took a few minutes but I finally got it put into my suit. I put on my suit and tested it Karen was working. 

"Hey Karen?" I asked

Hello Peter what can I do for you?

"Can you tell me the weather?"

Sure, it is currently 90 degrees Fahrenheit with clear skies

 "Thanks Karen. Is there any crime?"

Currently the police scanners are showing nothing. 

"Thanks Karen." I say before taking off my suit.

I headed down to see what the family was doing. Mom was working on dinner. Cooper and Lila were with Nate watching Tv. I went and watched Tv. with my siblings before dinner. After dinner I said I was tired and was going to bed.

"Okay Goodnight Pete" Everyone said.

I headed up to my room and locked the door. I put one my suit and out the window I went. I swung around town stopping crime. I helped this old lady cross the road and she gave me a CHURRO!!!  I swung up to the top of a building and ate the Churro. After finishing the Churro I checked the time 2:30 a.m. I better get home and get some sleep.